Ch 26 | Elevator

EDITED

Ch 26 | Elevator

You're so close But so far

You're so close
But so far...
              —Unknown

Mirae |

My head pounded as if an endless mass of knives attacked my forehead. God only knows what will be the outcome after puking on a certain someone.

I can already feel his anger and rage for making his suit dirty. The embarrassment will eat me alive like a pancake.

If it wasn't for my little brother telling me how awful my vomit smells —today I wouldn't be so conscious about what Jungkook would think about it.

Thank god I passed out, I never want to experience the trauma ever again.

I open my eyes fully squinting a little due to the light hitting my poor eyes. I sat up lazily looking around, the place looked like an extravagant hotel room.

Pearly golden walls followed by a simple lamp next to my bed —knowing it probably cost more than what I'll ever get for my paycheck. Overall the scenery before me painted the view of the ocean. This was too extravagant, I can never get familiar with these kinds of rich surroundings.

"What a pain" I mumbled getting up, the headache is killing me.

"Nice to see you wide awake" I shrieked almost stumbling while turning to see familiar green eyes.

He stood in all his glory, already dressed in his blue Armani suit, the tight shirt of his is complementing his built physique. His brown hair is left untouched by any kind of hair gel while his emotionless face portrayed a next level madness of beauty and creativity.

Good genes are never real but sometimes seeing with your own eyes: No question.

Now I know why the ladies glare at me for walking with him. And all those girls act as if they never had a one night stand with him; their only job is to glare at me for even standing 5 feet away from him.

"Awake? oh- yeah, I'm awake" I mumble trying to avert my attention from his physique, playing with my —silky nightdress? Jungkook noticed my confusion, therefore, he decided to help me a bit.

"The maids changed your clothes after you puked on me" alright, he doesn't need to go into detail.

"I'm rather intolerant with strong smells or any kind of scents and don't worry they cleaned your previous clothes" ... rude.