Ch 40 | Court

EDITED

Ch 40 | Court

Pain is a fragment of life, Sometimes we forget that

Sometimes we forget that.
Unknown

Jungkook |  

"P-please sir we c-can not try-"

"Korean prosecutors and the Financial Supervisory Service aren't idiots, tell the main branch to take care of it now —or you'll not see a penny of your salary tomorrow"

The man wore a panicked expression rubbing his sweaty hands together. The poor man's heart seemed to be torn and scarred for life. His legs trembled with an infinite amount of fright and horror. 

"Y-yes sir, I'll do my best" he bowed before leaving.

The work was a mess, after a bankruptcy in a company that Jungkook decided to sign a contract — his attorney is now taking actions into invalidating the contract. Precisely to cancel the contract.

The bankruptcy led to marketing and stocking problems, simultaneously affecting Jeon Enterprise.

Jungkook's new built empire. 

He'll not let any kind of silly scum break his wall. 

Jungkook sighed staring at the ceiling. He took a pack of cigarettes out lighting one in his mouth.

He inhaled slowly, his system responding to the smoke, and he felt his lungs being wrapped by a warm blanket. Taking small, slow draws of the cigarette, he felt delighted, like he had never felt before.

It was one drug that clouded his mind from all the work. Or maybe the second best one.

Jungkook closed his eyes smirking. Sinister.

He is in no mood anymore —Jimin can play his games, but his father will never get out of prison and neither will he —not even his little minions will be able to get them out. 

His phone rung, without checking the caller's ID he responded to it. 

He'll bribe every one of them to their death. 

"If they don't satisfy me within 2 hours, fire all of them." He ended his call. 

Everyone knows when the smirks, it hides a thundering storm.

Whilst, it seemed a little dark outside Taehyung stood up from his desk rubbing his chilled arms.

"Don't you think is suddenly becoming chilly here, the weather seems a little dark as well,"

"Guess so," Mirae replied looking outside.

She was much comfortable now. She met up with Yoongi yesterday in a coffee shop, and let out her heart and soul to him.