Ch 4 | Worth

EDITED

                                                                                     Ch 4 | Worth

Mirae |

Kookie insisted for me to stay, so I've decided to have a sleepover. Mrs. Jeon was kind enough to call my mother and notice her the changes. As for little Kookie he decided to let go of my hands after holding it for nearly 3 hours. Even though he whined for a few minutes, he let go of my hands just before dinner, he understood that we need our hands to eat.

But now the only problem is–

"No! I don't like it!" Kookie threw the spoon away his nanny held. "It's gross, disgusting, and green!" He yelled on top of his lungs.

"Is he always like this" I asked Mrs. Jeon sitting opposite me.

"Much, much worse. You don't want to experience his tantrums" she looked like she remembered a nightmare.

Oh my god this kid, if it was my brother Dongwook he would get a black eye, a busted lip and an inhuman face by my dear mother and maybe even worse.

"Shall I try" I offered Jisoo, who I came to learn is the nanny's name. She nodded and gave me another spoon to feed Kookie.

"Kookie, Noona is going to feed you. Be a good boy, hmm" I held a spoon filled with vegetable soup.

"I don't like it Noona" he faced the other side from the spoon.

"But Kookie-ah, look it's so tasty" I try to do weird moves pretending it's an airplane.

"No! I. Don't. Like. It!" He screamed kicking his legs in frustration. Tears rolled down his baby cheeks and his smol little nose turned rosy pink.

"Kookie" I sighed giving up. My face pulled a sad frown. I feel like crying.

"Noona, are you crying. O-okay I'll -I'll eat it" he sighed with a pout fiddling his cute fingers together but his face still pulled an angry, annoyed expression.

Haha gotcha, mission accomplished.

"Aw, thank you Kookie-ha. I thought you didn't like me anymore" even though he said he hated me 3 hours ago.

Mrs. Jean and the nanny looked awfully surprised, eyes filled with amazement and new hope; Dear lord I ain't Jesus from the heavens. I guess it's new for them to see Kookie to agree with someone. After a little while, we finished our meals and it's now a good nighty time for all of us.