|Chapter 23 ~ Euphoria |

Start from the beginning

'Tell me if you want me to stop but just trust me, I think I understand your frustrations,' I nod and lay down still. My whole body tense as I feel him climb onto the table his legs around mine. He spreads them ever so slightly, now situating himself between my parted legs, 'I think you understand my thoughts, do you want me to continue,' He asks his voice deeper and huskier than before, my mind screams no, while my body screams yes.

'Please.'

MATURE WARNING - SKIP TO NEXT BOLD TEXT

He runs his hands along the outside of my legs, a careful caress compared to the harsher massage minutes before. I tense unconsciously as his arms reach my hips lifting them slightly in the air, my face still looking down through the massage table. I knew he hadn't even started but all I could focus on was his touch that was now running over my toned ass, 'god damn,' I hear him curse out, clueless he was admiring the positioning of my body. Jin was losing concentration as he admired the way my legs wrapped around his, eager for some kind of physical touch, my raised backside now exposing my delicate flower, leading down to a satisfying curve in her back.

A soft whine leaves my mouth as I can no longer control my urges, begging to be touched by his hands, 'Needy, aren't we?' I only prop myself higher and closer to him, a silent plea. With a deep chuckle he continues to caress up the inside of my thigh, small gasps leave my mouth as he massages spots on his journey to my flower. My mind is cluttered, my body sensitive and reactive, I needed more of him - I need more. A harsh breathe leaves me, my thoughts are disrupted by the pad of his thumb circling my eager clit. He laughs at my helplessness, never had I been so vulnerable, 'I don't even need spit, you're already so wet,' His voice only antagonised me as he plays with my clit, I feel him move forward his torso now pressing against my back as his hand continues to explore my labia and clit becoming sensitive from the stimulation.

'Is this okay baby girl?' He whispers huskily in my ear, his whole body flush against my back, his hand the only thing stopping us from fully connecting. Continuing to explore me he returns his fingers to my simulated and swollen bud, he chuckles slightly at my moan, accepting it as an answer. I continue to run my juices down my legs as I keep panting, he knew what he was doing and was enjoying every moment of it. Leaning back up he enjoys the way my legs squeeze, my backside jolting as he came to bring me ever so closer to my edge.

'I think I can do better,'confused and breathless, I push myself up trying to remove my blindfold at the sudden absence of stimulation, I freeze once I feel his hot breathe on my taint, 'keep that on or I might do something you wont like,' slowly I nod as his deep voice kept me captive, his tongue flicks out gently touching my labia. I jolt forward a new fire stirring in my stomach, he groans struggling to control his urgers to go quicker and further. 'Relax,' the one word cause me to settle back onto his face, his hands coming around to now hold me down, resting on top of my ass giving it a gentle squeeze, he delves his mouth onto my clit.

I moan loudly, I try to control my movements but he was attacking my clit, sucking ever so gently, caressing it like a lollipop with his tongue, my legs nearly giving way as the pit grew bigger and heavier. 'Oh my god,' I moan out as he runs one hand up to my breast giving them a squeeze, 'Jin,' his own hips buck at the sound of me moaning his name, using the hand he pushes me upright, giving him better access to my body.

My moans become uncontrollable, his tongue caressing ever section my sensitive clit and it's surroundings. 'Not yet,' he growls muffled, I grab a hold of my chest furiously close to my release. Within a second his hand is back and inserting itself into me. I scream out in pleasure as he groans, the juices that already coating his finger, inserting another he felt the gentle squeeze around his finger. Pumping them he is satisfied with the increasing pace, latching himself back onto my clit sucking before passing his tongue over it again.

'I'm gonna cum,' I scream out, my body clenching around his fingers as he tries to pump even quicker, juices explode over his lower body and onto his fingers. My body relaxes the once hidden stress removed from my physical and mental self, I move forward, removing Jin from under me.

READ AGAIN

I couldn't think straight I needed more, he sits at the edge of the bed panting, his shirt now covered in my juices. He smirks at me leisurely placing his juice covered fingers into his mouth, licking them clean. 'I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did,' He smiles his confidence slowly subsidising while mine rises forward.

'More,' I saw breathless, I crawl over to him, our lips mere cms apart before the door slams open to reveal a concerned Hoseok.

'What is taking that massage so-' He pauses as he sees me and Jin who is now sporting a deathly glare, 'Oh.'

--------------------------------------------------------

unedited

Hello my little tigers. I have been I.A for so long and I hope this chapter can makeup for it.

I wish I could explain everything but it's been a mess, like my whole life but we would be here for hours.

Please comment if you enjoyed this lil scene and if you want to see more of it.

Don't forget to vote

- Jess x