|Chapter 19 ~ War of Hormone|

Jin's POV

I can't take it anymore, my body was driving me insane, she was driving me insane, the kitchen, the way she cares and loves all the members, I couldn't get enough it was like a drug, illegal.

I couldn't stop sneaking glances to her while we warmed up, her eyes looking at us excited, a fan netherless but I was still in awe of the way she watched us warm up that was until she laughed us.

I paniced internally when Jimin forces her out front. I knew she would turn it around on us she was quick witted like that. But before I could bite my tongue, her beautiful  figure stepped forward and bent forward.

She was leggings which were hugging her in all the right places, my blood rushed down to the lower of my body and threatened to spring forward. I looked around to notice similar reactions, the worst part, she could tell too.

I look to Namjoon and beg with my eyes indicating downwards. He puffs before standing and turning off the video excusing the members prank for procrastination. Namjoon looked back at me as I mouthed thank you.

But my body would not let up and neither did I mine as I imagine her body underneath mine, covers on top... I had to cut my brain short this was not going to help my case. The only thing that could help was sad thoughts.

                               ***
I had to do something I needed a releas. My mind was battling itself. Yes, no, you can't use her, but the way all the other members have been with her why can't. I loudly groan in frustration as I stand outside the door waiting for her to exit.

She leaves her hair perfectly in place, I quickly grab her and bring her into the dark janitors closet. I need to do this I want to do this. I breath heavily as she reaches for the light switch. She looks confused and concerned. Cyrene speaks but I don't hear it.

I grab the back of her neck and the other slipping around her waist as I smash my lips onto hers. Sparks. The only way to describe her soft plump little lips on mine. She's frozen for a second but becomes more eager.

Cyrene pushes me away as her senses come back to her. 'Jin what are you doing we can't be doing this,' I step forward trying to be as manly as possible.

'I needed you, you're so alluring and I couldn't contain myself,' she backs into the wall, a deja vu from not too long ago, 'You're an amazing kisser by the way,' I wink and she becomes flustered.

'Look I mean that was a good kiss,' she almost whispers, 'But -' before I let her speak I pull her in one more time savoring the taste.

'I need to go to the meeting,' I leave having the stress and sexual tension leave my body. They were some pretty good kisses.

Cyrene's POV
I stood there. What the hell just happened. Why did I respond and why did I like it. Two guys in one day. First Jimin making me defenseless and now me falling into Jin's arms. These boys are trouble.

Finally coming to my senses I make my way back into my room, changing into some gym gear. I needed to relieve some stress and confusion. Taking the elevator I revel in the beauty of the gym. I loved this place but sitting in the corner sat an adorning punching bag. Yes . Putting on my wraps and gloves I make my way over and start to relentlessly punch the bag.

Nearly an hour later, I'm content, perfecting combos and strengthening my punches. I stretch a little before turning to do weights but there leaning against the door is the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

'Hey Kook,'I smile at him before heading to the rack but I notice the difference in the way he speaks and the way, he talks. Not again.

'How you doing Cy,' his voice is a lot deeper and his eyes are hooded, hair falling gently over his eyes, which may I add are piercing into me.

'I'm doing good?' I stand still my back to the mirror.

'So I see you're having fun,' he smirks at me lazily cocking an eyebrow.

'What do you mean by that?' Oh how wrong I was to think I wouldn't be intimidated by these men.

'Jimin, Jin they've seemed to have fun especially Jin, he couldn't stop smiling,' he says slowly while sauntering over like predator and prey. I take a deep breath in, trying to calculate what will happen next.

'W-what about Jin,' I stutter he laughs slightly his chest in the loose white tea flexing over his pectoral muscles.

'Shall I give you a reminder.'

'Jungkook,' I breathe out as he stands over me.

'You always evade me, darling,' flashbacks cross my mind from the shower, 'we really must do that again,' he smirks.

'I was helping you with your sore muscles,' I regained some confidence but it quickly got shut down by Jungkook his warm breathe fanning over my face, a gentle hand is placed onto my hip, me reliving the shower again.

'Care to help me again,' his lips travel past my face and feather my jawline. I melt into putty but he holds me up as the sly hand wraps around my torso.

'Jungkook, I-I,' I stutter, he only hums in response as he continues to my ear and slowly down my neck, I craved the pressure of his lips and he knew what he was doing, 'this isn't work appropriate,' I muster.

'How scandalous,' he goes over my sensitive neck and I freeze, his smirk lingers on my skin before placing a heavy kiss I restrain myself from moaning but my whole body tenses, ' Oh Cy oh Cy,' he taunts while sucking on the skin softly, making sure not to leave a mark, he nips and I cave, 'that's better,' he smiles before pulling a way, he eyes my lips.

'What are you trying to do Jungkook,' I look up to him his hand still around my torso.

'Like I said we've both seen each other naked but a little tease got away it's only fair I do the same,' he hovers over my lips and my eyes drop to his.

I can't take it anymore the air suffocates me, he has infected me with lust and I  was losing my inner battle. Who knew the maknae could be so tempting. I need him.

Slowly I leaned in but he pulled away leaving me there against the mirror,' Let me know if you want to shower again that was fun,' he winks before heading over to the punching bag I had just used before. I slide to the ground and he chuckles. Before starting to punch the bag.

I clear my head, act like normal he was just teasing. I look to the weight stands and gym machines and start to work out, I smirked to myself, 'Hey Kook,' he looks to me, 'after this wanna take a shower.'
-----------------------------------
UNEDITED

Hello beautiful readers I am so sorry with the lack of updates Uni has been HARD.

So in the next chapters we will see some drama but who do we want to see with cyrene next.

Much love