|Chapter 6 ~ Her|

Cyrene's POV
     I feel a person shake me slightly and a soft voice comes to me, 'Cyrene please wake up, why do you have bandage around you? Why is there blood on your hands?' I awake to see a concerned Stephanie, her eyes pierce mine as they looked slightly puffy, she quickly hugs me and I  groan, the sudden pressure, hurting my aching body, 'I thought you were dead, i knew I should of...,'

    'No you shouldn't of, you could of been hurt,' I stare at her intensively, i hug her back, patting her back as she cries softly into my arms. A knock is heard at the door and I stand up looking through the seeing hole, Namjoon stands at the door, I open it slowly.

     'Is Jungkook awake?' I say before he can speak, he nods and I walk out heading to the room I entered yesterday, leaving Namjoon at my door, I open the door without warning, Jungkook sits on a bed speaking to Jin.

     'Are you okay?' I feel his forehead for a fever then without thought start to massage and feel the muscles around his neck.

    'What are you doing?' Jin questions looking at me like I'm crazy, the 5 other members enters the room observing the scene.

    'Oh I'm sorry oppa,' I bow slightly, ' I wanted to check if Jungkook oppa was okay,'

    'What do you mean okay?' Jin and the rest of the members look at me like a lunatic.

     'Jungkook ran nearly a kilometre and a half carrying me, I would hate for his muscles to seize up and stop him from performing, I would feel so bad,' she looks to Jungkook again.

    'You literally got sliced by a knife in a fight and you're worried if my muscles have seized up?' Jungkook almost asks himself in utter disbelief, his mucles relaxing into her touch he moans slightly.

     'Yes, I know different massage techniques if anything feels sore,' I still fiddle around his collar bone and shoulder area moving his arm, and feeling the muscle contractions to try and notice any stiffness or pain.

     'She's perfect,' Yoongi speaks, 'we have to hire her,'

     'We don't even know who she is,' Jimin argues back.

    'And how does she know all those fighting moves, she's defended us twice,' Jungkook speaks up and I look around shocked.

     'What do you mean by I am perfect?' I look to Yoongi but is silenced by Jin.

    'Firstly, who are you?' I gulp nervously.

***

I stand in the middle as the rest of the members are seated around me, not knowing if I could stay composed and still while seated, the members look at me, curiosity lights up their eyes.

'Come on guys you just ran into me twice you don't have to know about me there's a lot prettier ARMY to interrogate then me,' I smile while speaking Korean, putting on a slight act in a chance to escape.

'The doors been locked on the outside, we told our manager to do so, speak,' Yoongi orders, I sigh, 'Firstly, how can you speak Korean? fluently?'

'I need to tell the whole thing otherwise it wouldn't make sense,' I ruffle my hair back sweeping it away from my face, 'My name is Cyrene Johnson I am 19 years old and I come from a small town in New South Wales Australia, well that's what I was convinced of but I come from a long line of felons with a mixture of highly skilled military personnel, my mum, she came from the felon side while my dad was a high military ranking officer, they both gave it up for each other and eventually gave birth to me,' I sigh.

'They were Romeo and Juliet, a forbidden romance, and they eventually ended up like Romeo and Juliet,' I sigh as my eyes become glassy forcing myself not to cry, the members have an immediate reaction their eyes filling with sympathy, 'They died when I was 8, from when I was born to 8 years old, my mother and father had to hide me away in case my mothers side ever took a hold of me, that's when I learnt multiple languages and developed my skills on being illusive and sneaky, my mother bless her, used to make it into games like an extreme version of moving hide and seek,' I smile slightly at the fond memories.

    'She also used to say "If you learnt multiple languages you can make more friends" so I learnt Spanish, French and German by the time of their passing, I didn't learn any after new languages after that m, until I discovered you guys,  then I studied Korean and the culture, so I'm fluent, as well as understanding Japanese and Mandarin, ' The members nod in understanding waiting for me to continue.

'My dad, he had only one trusted ally in his family, his brother and my uncle,a more highly skilled and ranked military personnel, my dad taught me basic wrestling techniques, also in the form of games, they were a lot of fun when I was young, he taught me how to punch, duck, weave the basics, as well as some more intensive skills in Taekwondo and Muay Thai around the age of 7.

     The last I saw of my parents was when they were waving goodbye to me, having me stay over at my uncles for a weekend, he hugged them a little bit tighter, he knewy and he also whispered "if you can make sure you escape" that is until the car started driving and exploded in front of my eyes,' a gasp is heard through the room, 'But I couldn't even run out to try and help them, my uncle knew they had been watching I was now in danger, I changed my name and moved out of state with my uncle, he started training me.

     When the explosion occurred he turned and said, "We have to train now kiddo, we have to keep you alive which means you have to listen to everything I saw got it" of course I agreed, I wanted to stay alive,' I start pacing, nervous and fidgeting.

'Since the age of 8 til about a year ago I was put through tough training increasing with age, firstly I learnt defence against knives, guns and other assortments used to possibly kill me, I was also put through hours of combat training, and the reason why I have developed such skills, I have been doing it for 10 years.

When I hit around 15 and 16 I had finally conquered the combat aspect of my training but i had to built up my strength, endurance, and physical pain tolerance, where I was pushed to my limits, but the biggest thing of that age, was I was taught how to defuse bombs, the medicinal properties of unknown herbs and ingredients, creating formulas and drinks that would strengthen and protect me, basically I went through a more difficult version of the navy seals training, that's why I have small scars across my body, from the years of training.

     Eventually they will go away thanks to this cream I made, I have a lot more skills but I could sit here for hours, I just want you all to know I'm glad that fate happened to put me next to that gunman, and for everything to occur, for what injuries I have gained in the last 30 hours, I would do it again,'

'Just so that you could be safe,'

------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited

Good/Bad chapter

let me know (if you sung this you the real one)