|Chapter 17 ~ Jump|

Cyrene's POV
'What do you mean someone is trying to kill Bang PDnim,' Namjoon stands infuriated, his eyes darting, never staying in one place, Jin rubs his arm slightly, an attempt to calm him.

'What has happened? has Sihyuk sunbaenim done something to be target?' Jimin looks particularly on edge. He ruffles his hair, his once happy eyes glassed and drooping, worried, upset, hurt and confused. He couldn't think of anything else, losing Bang as his CEO and manager and possibly losing BTS.

'Any leads?' Hoseok changes the subject

'He identifies himself as P.' I start pacing, 'Its too obvious to be an inital or a nickname, but must be significant enough for his goons to identify and report back to him, or in the extreme case completely hidden,' Bang nods his head and thinks to himself.

'Thank you for your hard work, you have come out to be quite an investment,' He stands, no emotion on his face, a cold stone, 'This meeting is dismissed and you boys better get back to practicing ,' I nod to him as he collects all the papers and proceeds to head out. Jimin still sits there, in shock his hands resting on his head, staring at the table, thoughts racing through his mind.

'Jimin,' I touch his shoulder gently as the others start to fall out of the room, 'It's okay he will be okay,' I try to comfort him. But as he looked into my eyes he begged me silently to keep an unspoken promise.

He stands abruptly and hugs me his head resting in the crook of my neck, 'Promise he won't die Cyrene,' he squeezes me tighter. All his worries and frustrations flowing into me, he was hurting, I knew what I had to do.

'I promise,' he smiles and walks out with the rest. I push chairs in and start to walk out of the room back to my bedroom.

'Hey CJ,' Hoseok calls, leaning avainst the door frame,'Want to come to dance practice,' he beams his sunshine onto me, he could tell she was stressing and hurting he wanted her to be happy so she could do her job, I go to decline before I hear the other members pleading for me to join them.

It dawned on me even when everything was in chaos they were still training still working out still practicing, never having a break. I nodded my head, excitement filling me as I realised, I was seeing the new choreography but I try to keep my calm as I feel my fan self claw it's way out of my body.

'Ahht well, I mean,' I hesitate, my mind a battle field as my fan side battled my professionalism, the world war III being in my head as I stood their deciding, yes no yes no.

'And don't try and lie-'

'BUT-,'

'No buts,' Hoseok reaches his hand out, grabbing my wrist and leads me to their dance practice room. The maknae line cheering in excitement

***
'So why do you guys want me here anyway,' I sit on the hardwood floor legs spread out watching the boys setting up for their warm up to that ridiculous video.

'Its only ever us and Sungdeuk sunbaenim,' Jungkook says, a laughter erupts out of Jimin as the warm up video is flipped upside down, Jungkook immediately faces down trying to stare between his legs. I giggle at his antics as Sungdeuk tries to fix the video.

Jin comes from behind Jungkook and lifts him upside down, 'Hey guys dw I got this,' he starts moving as if doing the warm up video in the air Jin struggling to hold onto the moving maknae.

'I'm going to drop you, if you keep moving,' I laugh as Jungkook is set down and goes to neck slice Jin but he's prepared, his hands in a defensive stance as they circle.

'Fixed,' Hobi yells out, as they stare at the video, moving their muscles and warming up to the ridiculous video, I giggle loudly and Hoseok turns and stares at me, 'What's so funny Cyrene?' He continues dancing while looking back to the video.

'If you told me the biggest boyband in the world warmed up to something from an elderly aerobics class I would of laughed and now I am,' Jungkook raises his eyebrows as he stares at Hoseok, he nods before they pause the video I sit there confused, I didn't really offend them did I.

I was surprised as Hoseok and Jungkook started stalking towards me, Jimin slowly walks behind them getting the idea, the rest giggling as they watch my humorous smile turn into utter fear, 'No way are you making me do that!' I yell and try to head for the door but Jimin stands their smirking as he locks the door and walks me backwards until I feel two hands grip my arms, Jungkook and Hoseok.

'It's so funny isn't it Cyrene,' Jimin smirks, the top of his lips curling, 'How would you like to join us,' My head went to my one and only safe and unusually immature escape route. Flop and Drop. My body went limp and I let my weight pull me down, catching them off guard I fell to the ground before trying to crawl along the ground,' Jungkook,' Jimin waves as I crawl away praying for an escape from old lady aerobics I feel hands reach around my ankles dragging me back, I kick and stand making a run but his arm wraps around my waist, my body now pressed back into him. I hitch as I feel the muscular body through his shirt.

Attempt 2, I repeat except, I don't fall I sit their suspended as Jungkook carries me to the centre of the room where Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin all sit back. 'This is kidnapping,' I yell out still in Jungkook's muscular hold, his biceps flexing as he holds up my frame.

'If you told me our scary and intimidating bodyguard was scared off dancing I would of laughed and now I am,' Namjoon mocks me while chuckling, Jungkook finally sets me down, I relax before trying to bolt, try as Jungkook's arm is still secured around my waist he pulls me flush and I struggle I hear a low groan and freeze.

'Stop moving now,' He whispers huskily into my ear.

'Fine you got me,' They all smirk to each other laughing at my uncomfortableness, as Hoseok and Jimin laughing to the side as they realise Jungkook's awkward posture his hands trying to discretely fix his pants, as he curses at them, 'Now what?'

'Well since it's such an awful dance I think you should do it,' Hoseok laughs taunts me as they sit, watching my every move Jimin and Hobi standing to the side, I'm trapped. Jungkook moves away and plays the video.

If you want a performance I will give you one

--------------------------------------------------

Unedited

Hello my lovelies it would be so great if you could vote on the chapters you like comment and tell me what you think.

also we are nearly at 2k reads yessss, so happy about this, sorry about this filler, I think we should amp up the romance shall we