Mason smiled.

"Hey, Girlfriend," Mason whispered caging his girlfriend between his two arms lifting her up a little.

Neither him or her was a big fan of PDA and they kept it low in school. And as she knew Mason didn't like confined places, so Janitor's closet wasn't even an option.

When Mason had opted out back of the school as an option, he had gotten a punch in his nose as answer (later on a kiss on the same place) so that was out too.

When they finally announced themselves as a couple, none of his friends actually reacted that much. Because they said they had seen it coming so it wasn't any surprise. And the people in school hadn't paid any attention either. Which was good. It helped Evelyn to stress less about it.

"Put me down, you jerkface," She screamed.

Ah. The chemistry, the romance and the sweet as hell nicknames couldn't get any better.

"I'll never put you down, baby," Mason replied.

Evelyn absolutely hated it when Mason called her baby. More reasons to call her that.

"Put me down!" Evelyn shrieked and Mason finally did put her down. He kissed her hair from behind. What Mason had found out that, Evelyn used this shampoo that smelled like fresh strawberries. Now Mason couldn't stop snorting her hair.

"Eww, get a room, guys." Mallory said coming down at them.

Mason was sure she wanted to say this the moment Mason made a gagging sound watching Mal and Bryan. But unfortunately Mal could never catch Evelyn and Mason doing anything frivolous in public.

What happened in Mason's or Evelyn's bedroom was totally a different situation.

"Tell that to your brother," Evelyn said elbowing him in the stomach. Mason only held his grip tighter.

"I'm sure he treats you like you're some sort of food, like right now, he is snorting you," Mal rolled her eyes and gagged.

"Hey! I don't treat Evelyn like that." Mason was offended.

Evelyn was blushing, of course.

"Everyone's not like your boyfriend," Mason added also gagging.

As if on cue, Bryan appeared behind Mal.

"Talk of the devil and the devil appears," Mason murmured under his breathe. Evelyn elbowed him again.

"Oy baby! Good morning!" Bryan said in a high-pitch voice and tackled Mal. God knew what he had for breakfast.

"It's getting messy here," Evelyn said looking up at him. "I'm going to class. Come soon."

"Don't miss me much," Mason said to her and she rolled her eyes before taking off.

There was always some trouble of being a good guy. Mason had not been scowling and glaring at people lately. That had resulted a few many things.

Like for number one, he had to help a few people with their homeworks, also he had to help if someone was having problem doing that math or that essay or wanted to find that particular book.