35| E v e l y n

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

-Fight Song, Rachel Platten

35| Evelyn

"You kids shouldn't get involved in this," said Ethan.

Evelyn and Mason was in Ethan's tattoo parlor. It was Friday. The whole week Mason had spied on Mallory and Bryan but had found nothing suspicious. Evelyn was quite disturbed about his skills. The way he stalked her, none could tell. But at the end of the day, he knew everything Mallory had been doing. God know if Mason had stalked her same way. She had a feeling about it.

"I don't have a choice. You gotta tell me," Mason insisted.

"As far as I know, it gets in here through the borders and there is different gangs who receives it. You can't know which one he's getting the stuff from."

"There is more than one gang," Mason said.

"Hmm, I had tattooed two gang leaders. But I'm not sure both of them are involved in drug dealings." Ethan told them.

"Bryan is getting the stuff from one of them. And what if he's in one?" Mason's face etched into a deep frown, "And he would involve Mal."

"Hey, let's not get too ahead of ourselves, okay? We still don't know." Evelyn said. Mason didn't seem to hear her.He fished his phone out of his pocket and scowled at it.

"There's a party tonight in my house." Mason said. "A party where this things will be dealt. I am sure. This is the chance she was looking for."

"Mallory threw a party?" Evelyn asked.

"Yeah," Mason frowned.

"Then we know what to do." Evelyn said.

• • •

It was hard keeping Mason distracted the whole day so he didn't keep stressing about the party. The worst was it was on his house. The last thing Evelyn wanted was for him to march into his house and beat people up.

Evelyn suggested that Mason should just let the party happen. If Mallory was actually throwing this party as a cover of getting drugs, then they could caught her or most importantly they could try to find out if it was Bryan, her boyfriend who was supplying it and where it was coming from.

Evelyn looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of skinny ripped jeans with an off shoulder crimson red blouse. She had blow dried and curled her hair in loose curls.