Lost

Line Break (Still Tartarus, Same Day)

Unknown POV

It had been eons, millennia, since I've seen the sun, since I've seen another human-like being that wasn't a god or Titan. Tartarus had since changed landscape and all.

I can't help but remember bringing about the downfall of my father, Zeus and the rest of the gods. Back then no one knew about the "reforming" thing, no one could've seen it coming. The world had been better off in the century without the Olympians.

The Norse and Egyptians however were not capable of reformation. For the Norse Gods death for them was simply fading, never again to see the mortal world. The Egyptians seemingly could not die, but could be cast so far in their Duat that they would never come back. Yet they weren't hands on Gods, which is why I respected them as long as they left me alone.

The other pantheons of different Gods had long since faded, leaving the only 3 with a hold left on the world. And the Greeks had been the worst I've encountered.

I had single-handedly brought the pantheon to its knees, granted they had just fought 2 wars and were not at full power, 3 if you count Typhon, but the power I wielded then was unparalleled. I even managed to defeat Gaea in a weaker form.

I had killed the War God Ares, after he wronged me and then our father, the Mighty Zeus decided I was too strong for my own good and sought out to destroy me. He failed. Multiple times.

I remember killing them all, Athena had appeared to me after I brutally murdered Zeus. That should have given me some type of warning, that she was not gone after she was skewered trying to save our father.

I thought it all to be over after I faced Odin himself, after I earned the respect of the Norse Pantheon. Me and my boy were peacefully existing afterwards for about 20-25 years.

That's when the Gods started reappearing.

They slowly took back over the world, unnoticed by me and my son. They began rebuilding Olympus, reforging their weapons and reinstating their rule over Greece. I had finally noticed when my son had faded to the void. It was Zeus himself who murdered him.

Immediately they came for me, and since they had not fought in many years, their strength was back to its original state. After a hard battle in which I incapacitated more than half of them, it was Zeus, Poseidon and Hades who finally managed to overpower me.

"The Big Three." That was the praises sang by the other gods. They took pride in that but I knew it would only last for so long. The Olympians were too into their own power to ever fully be on the same page. However this was one of those times where they all seemingly got along.

I was stripped of all of my godhood, returning me back to the demigod I once was. I was cast into Tartarus, an immortal much like those huntresses. I don't know much about what happened afterwards but I hear things every know and then.

The Norse are stuck on Asgard. There goes one of the only pantheons capable of putting those pesky Olympians in their place.

The Gods have completely erased the Son of Zeus from history. Of course they did, they would never allow their other kids or mortals to know that a mere demigod almost permanently wiped out the entire pantheon.

Athena is capable of brain children. That's new but I'm not surprised considering how she was born.

The Olympians have adopted Roman names and characteristics. This, this is interesting, what does this mean for the rest of the pantheon?

They've moved now to the new colonies of America. I see, they're moving where civilization appears to thrive the most.

The newly named United States is the most powerful country on Earth. Of course, it's where the Gods are.

There has been a war between Roman and Greek demigods, it's been the bloodiest mortal war of all time. Oh? I didn't see that coming at all.

Scratch that, the sons of the Big 3 are going to war and its world wide. Of course we're (Big 3 Children) all capable of being on a minor God's level, but the mortals should not have to suffer.

Well shit, a son of Hades, they call him Hitler, has started a war with a son of Zeus and a son of Poseidon. It's another World War. This is more likely than the other war, the children of those 3 have always been temperamental, including myself. Except for Poseidon's children, they've always been level headed. Don't mind Orion.

The Titans are rising again. History often repeats itself.

A son of Poseidon has defeated them and been named the Hero of Olympus. Good for him, hopefully they don't try to kill him and cast him out as they did me.

The Giants are rising again, with Gaea. This is surprising that Gaea is capable of rising right now. But she is a Primordial.

Once again the son of Poseidon has risen up and against all odds, defeated the giants and Gaea. I have to one day meet this kid, he's certainly different than the others I've heard of.

I've felt differently ever since he defeated their forces. Like something inside me clicked. The monsters stopped trying to attack me, hell even the Titans and Giants never came too close. Apparently my aura had changed and my scent was different.

As I ventured deeper to my settlement in Tartarus, I realized that he must've been the demigod that was in here not too long ago wreaking havoc. "Well damn, really could've met him then."

The closer I got to my man made hut the uneasier I felt, I drew my twin blades, now grafted to my skin once again. The rest of my arsenal staying with me but in a pocket dimension, learned that from my old friend Horus.

"Hello, my name is Kenos."

The man was obviously very powerful as the various poisons Tartarus emitted seemed to have no effect on him.

"What do you want," not trying to be rude but he was obviously immortal, and they never wanted anything good from me.

He chuckled a little, "well for one Son of Zeus-," I scowled deeply, "-I'm here to get you out of Tartarus. I know you felt something stir inside since the defeat of the Giants and your great-grandmother."

So it wasn't just a feeling...this wasn't a fluke. Something was up. "Yes, what of it?," I asked cautiously, not knowing his endgame.

He chuckled again, obviously amused by my paranoia. "Well I perhaps cannot convince you to come with us, but maybe my colleague can." From out of another door in my hut stepped out a boy, no older than 19, but his aura told me that he was no normal boy.

His sea green eyes seemed to glow ethereally in the fiery light of Tartarus. "My name is-," I cut him off, "you're Percy Jackson aren't you? The son of Poseidon that slayed the Titans and Giants? And Gaea herself?" I held out my hand.

"Yes and this is Luke, a....friend of mine." Another boy stepped out from behind him a scar lining his face. I nodded to him in acknowledgment.

"We're here to talk about the First Race," the one known as Kenos said. The myths? The urban legends that there were others besides Khaos? I nodded and sat myself at my drakon bone table I forged from the resources that the benevolent giant in upper Tartarus gave me a long time ago.

"Go on."

Line Break (Same Setting, an hour or so later)

"-and you're the chosen of Apokalypsi." After the explanation, well it made sense. And after all I've seen, who am I to say it didn't? "Ok I'm in," I rose from my chair and shook the hand of Kenos.

He nodded and smiled a little, a portal opened up and he walked through followed by Luke, Percy, then after a look at my hut, where I had been for as long as I can remember, I walked through as well.

Percy looked at me right before we stepped through.

"Good to have you on board Kratos."