Lord Perseus

Percy POV

"Well fuck," said by the McShizzle. Everyone looked at him. "Does this mean the party isn't today?"

I snorted a little tryna hold in the blatant laughter that wanted to make its way out. I gazed at the Gods in wonder of what to say next.

"Uhhh, come again say what?," I said idiotically. Half the council facepalmed. "What we talking about?"

Zeus looked quite irritated, one could almost say he was angry. "Sea spawn," he growled, "now is not the time for childish games." Poseidon shot a sideways glance at his younger brother who had, by instinct, summoned his legendary thunderbolt to his side. Poseidon began to glow a little, gathering the attention of the council and all present.

"My son," my dad cautiously began. He gripped his trident evidently happy, probably that he had remained in battle armor upon returning to the throne room. After all Zeus was a little predictable when it came to his brothers' seeds. "We simply wish to know about this...change that has occurred in your nature. Nothing more, nothing less. By my brother, it wouldn't matter anyway, you and your cousins could topple Olympus no matter your blood status."

At that Uncle Zeusy looked ready to blow a gasket. Father smiled a little and got that goofy grin on his face that was all too familiar. "So Percy," my father stated, looking ready to laugh. "Are you a pureblood, halfblood, muggleborn, or squib?"

At that the entire throne room erupted into laughter, all remembering the side quest before Tartarus with the Golden Trio. Leo was laughing hardest. Zeus looked ready to explode. "Well I'd hate to admit it Father," doing my best impression of my old friend Malfoy, "but I am a proud muggleborn." I puffed my chest out a bit and lost it completely.

After a minute or so everyone regained control and it was surprisingly Artemis who got everyone back in track, "Perseus, answer the real question. What have you become?"

I looked down and closed my eyes. I traveled deep in my mind and soul searching for my power. As I snapped my eyes open, I began to glow. The very fabric of the universe seemed to beckon to my display of power. I looked into the eyes of every god in the room, Olympian or not. "A primordial," was blatantly heard from the Fates. "No," one of them spoke. "One of Proto-Primordials. An almost First Race level being."

Zeus jumped from his throne in full battle armor, and surprisingly stood protectively in front of Hera. Poseidon simply shook his head, but smiled a little at his brother's action, and looked toward me. "That's enough Perseus, we get the idea."

I nodded and held my head down. And spoke with a more regal tone. "Father...to claim this power was not my will, it was actually against my wishes." He looked at me, smiling yet again.

The rest of the council were in shock still. First the blood war, then the sting betrayal from her, and now a demigod had ascended to the highest of levels in any known mythology. I was still in disbelief myself.

"What's the First Race," Leo questioned the Fates. Everyone murmured and grunted their agreement to his question. To everyone's silent question. What am I? Of course it was the 3 sisters who answered.

"There was a group of deities preceding the first primordials, along with our grandfather Khaos," the sisters said in unison. "They were considered monstrosities and were simply known as the Personifications. Much like the primordials, their domain was who they are, they were the embodiment of what they were in charge of, but they cannot pass down their power. Like how Zeus has the sky from Ouranos, and Poseidon the seas from Pontus. Their successors are chosen, no one knows how or why but that's how it's always been."

They paused ensuring everyone was paying attention, only to find every person in the room gazing at them with their full attention. Athena herself was writing notes, meaning this was entirely new information to all of them.

The Fates decided to continue.

"Khaos was the first, he just...appeared. Even he doesn't know how. He created the multiverse." Everyone nodded. This was common knowledge. I snickered, the real question is why he put all of mythology in the same universe. Although quite a few of those pantheons have faded. I thought to myself. Wonder how the Kanes are doing?

"Then there came the twins Seira and Apokalypsi, Creation and Destruction. They, much like Khaos just appeared, but only after Khaos created everything. Then the triplets Telosolon, Thanatos, and Ananke, they were Life, Death, and Fate or Destiny. Ananke is our mother."

The Fates looked down, "we haven't seen her since Gaea gave birth to Ouranos, Pontus, and Ourea. We don't know where she is." Everyone started fidgeting, the Fates had never shown raw emotion like this before. "Then Chronos appeared. As you know he is Time. Simple as that. Then the twin brothers Avyssos and Mavros. They were in charge of the darker parts of the multiverses, Avyssos the personification of the dark matter that lies at the edge of each universe, while Mavros is the personification of Black Holes which contain smaller universes outside of the multiverse plane. These universes are still in the jurisdiction of Khaos."

Everyone was in shock, soaking in all of the new information. Thanatos was older than the Gods realized, the Primordials weren't the highest beings on the power scale, there were beings out there as strong as Khaos himself.

"So these chosen," surprisingly Artemis spoke up, "they are on the level of the First Race? Or just near?"

The Fates looked in her direction, "they are stronger than primordials but not as strong as the First Race. If the respective member of the First Race whose power is inherited by a chosen is exterminated by that chosen then the chosen become stronger than that being ever was."

Athena nodded, scribbling down notes still. Then she looked up and tipped her glasses higher on her face, which pained me as it reminded me so much of her traitorous daughter. "Are there any of these so called 'chosen' around today? Have there ever been any before?"

Leave it to the Wisdom Goddess to ask the hard questions. The Fates looked at each other, as if debating what to say. "Only one," the Snipper said. "The Chosen of Khaos. But he hasn't been heard from since the Great Primordial War." Athena nodded. She was obviously intrigued.

Athena asked the name of the Chosen.

"We don't speak his true name," the Cutter said, "we know him by 'Kenos'. He came up with the term Proto-Primordial instead of simply saying 'Chosen', saying "it was cooler.'"

The Spinner whispered in her sister's ear. "Sorry," the Weaver said, taking place of the Spinner. "It has come to me and my sisters knowledge that there are now 2 known Chosen." They looked at me. Everyone suddenly did.

Did that mean that I was more than a primordial. "So," I decided to speak up, "what exactly does that make me?" The Fates looked at me, as did everyone else.

"A Proto-Primordial. You're one of the Chosen. The Chosen of Seira, the personification of Creation."

Holy shit.