The Day Olympus Stood Still

Percy POV

Holy shit.

Everyone was in shock, mostly the Big 3 who recognized that they weren't the strongest in the room anymore, not counting the Fates themselves.

The silence was cut through by the moving son of Hephaestus.

"I just want to party," Leo began to whine. "Can't we worry about Percy's power level later on?" Everyone glared at Leo, who seemed to shrink.

Zeus walked back to his throne and seated himself, a look of pure concentration on his face. An aura of darkness surrounding him as purple bolts of lightning cast off of his skin.

The Fates looked at him with pure fury, everyone else in pure confusion.

"What are you thinking?!?? Calling one of the Firsts, calls ALL of them." That's when everyone put it together, but which one was he calling.

"If one can hear you, so can any of the others. You have to stop before it's too la-."

All of a sudden there was an appearance of a strange portal in the front of the thrones, a hazy spiral of platinum, purple and black.

Everyone, still in full battle gear raced towards it, trying to prepare for anything possible.

It seem like hours before footsteps began echoing in the throne room, step step step, with each step the deities, both major and minor, began to become more and more discouraged. They just fought Gaea and barely got away with it, how could they fight something unfathomed compared to its power to her.

Step step step. I watched my dad grip his trident and couldn't help but notice Zeus hiding behind everyone else, I rolled my eyes.

In walked the figure I'd recently been seeing a little too often. He looked around with his ever changing eyes before locking them with my own, which proved that there were colors of which had never been seen on earth. As he walked toward the middle of the throne room, I noticed his aura giving off a very dominant display. All deities present were forced to a knee.

All except for Perssassius of course.

The guy, who was now incredibly more defined than when I saw him before was dark skinned, with a swimmers build like mine, not too skinny but not overly bulky. Not to mention he was taller than me at a good 6'4-ish, yet looked a ripe 17 or 18.

Noticing that everyone was still kneeling down, I found an ounce of bravery and uncapped Riptide. I pointed it towards him, and he looked at me as though he were confused. When I gestured to the deities with my sword he facepalmed and snapped his fingers. All at once everyone returned to their original positions. Yet the Fates stayed on their respective right knees. "Our Lord," the Fates spoke timidly, which created a sort of frenzy in the lesser deities as they believed the Fates answered to no one.

"Rise, you are much older than I am, therefore I will not have you bowing nor kneeling to me," he said with nothing but respect evident in his voice. "That actually goes for all of you, no one should have to kneel before anyone else as all are equal in the Khaotic Timeline."

Then he glanced at Zeus, Ares, and Dionysus. "Well some of you at least." causing a little bit of a collective chuckle throughout the throne room.

He then walked straight up to Zeus, "what do you want Sky God?" He asked him, not meaning any disrespect whatsoever just pure sass. God I love this guy, I thought to myself. Zeus swallowed in a little fear.

"I called for Khaos using King's Divination, yet you are not the Creator. May I ask, who are you?," my uncle asked. The guy looked around, apparently noticing something that angered him, and looked back at Zeus.

"Well before we get to that spawn of Kronos," he began to seethe. "Let's make a few changes around here." He brought up his left hand and with a snap of his fingers everyone was in the space that I had my second encounter with him. Except this time there was an auditorium. All of the deities took their seats, the Olympians and the new gods at the front.

The guy stood on the stage, with me beside him and gestured for everyone to ensure there is complete silence.

"I have read the minds of everyone in this room, except my colleague here," he gestured towards me, "I have watched how Zeus has manipulated his way into never losing control of the gods. Watched as he's committed crime after crime, murder after innocent murder. Therefore, as a being pretty high in power, I will now set things right, and of course any further problems especially concerning these changes, may be answered by young Perseus here."

Everyone began mumbling before the guy's left hand rose. Everyone shut up.

"One of my first tasks," he began, "will be the changing of the Olympian council." With that the Olympians all began to fret and fidget nervously. Ah that's where that comes from, I thought with a smirk.

"First change, Poseidon, u are the new King of The Gods, u will create a democracy where no one shall be out ruled simply because of their power level or greed." Everyone looked shocked, no more than Zeus, who stood up, only to be sat back down with a flare of the mystery guy's aura. "Secondly, all maiden deities will be released from their vows of chastity, and if you wish to renew them will now go to Artemis to do so." The maidens all gave a sigh of relief, except for Artemis. Athena instantly brightening up at the revelation and beginning to brainstorm. "Thirdly, Ares, you are stripped of your status as God of War and will be replaced by your daughter Clarisse. Dionysus, Aphrodite? Leave, you will remain major gods but not serve as Olympians. Oh and Hera, you may divorce Zeus if you like, as well as attain his domains."

No one could believe what they just heard, this guy singlehandedly changed the entire face of the pantheon. Clarisse was thrilled, getting congrats from every deity in the room, then glancing at her father in a little fear. Ares looked furious but after one glance towards my raised eyebrow he quickly sat back down. Dionysus and Aphrodite were extremely nonchalant about it, going as far as not even paying attention. Hera was frozen with her jaw slacker open in utter shock.

"Of course I'll gladly divorce him my lord, but I don't need his domains," Hera both accepted and declined the generous offer. The guy looked around before his eyes landed on Hephaestus who was tinkering with scraps of metal.

"Hey Forge God," he called out, gaining the attention of Hephaestus, "how'd you like a new domain?" Hephaestus was speechless for a second then immediately began to nod his head yes. The guy smiled a little before saying, "you can have thunder and lightning, Poseidon however," he paused to gain Poseidon attention, "will get the sky domain." Instantly the whole room shook with chants of my father and his new position and power.

Again the guy hushed everyone, "last thing is the removal of certain Ancient Laws, specifically ones targeted towards gods not being able to see their children."

Athena looked ready to explode, "excuse me my lord we still do not know who you may be."

The guy looked at them and smiled a little bit. Obviously willing to ask any question once we were back to the throne room.

"I have many names, just call me...Kenos."