A Demonic Presence

Unknown POV

I watched as my brother and his team fought our father, the latter using my body and power to cross over into the mortal plane. I watched as the love of my life infiltrated my mind to help me beat my father mentally. I felt my father slowly start slipping away as the mortal with the power of the archangels fought and was beating him. It wasn't long before my father had gained enough power, left my body and began to form a material body of his own. I faceplanted into the ground my body worn out and not having the energy to move after hosting the most powerful dark deity in the known world.

My brother and his team managed to defeat my father but not without cost as the strongest mortal, arguably the strongest being outside of the Supreme Deity and Demon King, lost his life in order to defeat my father.

"Captain, what is that," the fairy, Harlequin I think his name was, asked looking up at the sky.

My brother looked up, "the curse." I managed to gain enough power to look into the sky to see a dark cloud with several patterns of hieroglyphs engraved in it. It resonated immense power, which it would as it was created by both the divine deities. It came crashing down towards my brother's love interest and just as it was about to reach her my brother stepped in front of her.

"Not again," my brother whispered and turned into a completely different being, instead of the previous power he displayed with an all white attire, this power was more enticing and far more sinister and powerful than that of anything I've felt. The Demon King, our father, didn't even come close.

"Captain," the sage Merlin exclaimed, in awe of what she was witnessing as was everyone else.

Meliodas' demon mark appeared on his forehead and his eyes took on the deep purple that all demons do. Yet his attire became transformed into all black and looked to be made out of a dark metal I had never encountered.

Meliodas put his hand up and pointed a finger at the cloud of darkness, no power seemed to escape his hand but the cloud seemed to implode on itself. Everything around us seemed to be pulled into the center of where my brother was pointing. The devastation was never before seen as the entire earth around us was being pulled towards the now growing black hole. Meliodas snapped his fingers after a while and the black hole flew towards him and he absorbed it using his sacred treasure Lostvayne.

Lostvayne changed from its blue and silver color scheme to a purple and black one made out of the same metal as his new armor.

With the help of my love I stood up and walked over towards my brother and his team who were in a bit of a sad stupor after the loss of the Lion Sin.

"Thank you brother, our father was corrupting me in ways I never thought possible," I spoke to my older brother. "What was that form anyway? I've never seen a power quite like it, even through the 2 deities." Meliodas looked at me, and I could tell he didn't know either.

Meliodas POV

"What was that form anyway? I've never seen a power quite like it, even through the 2 deities," Zeldris asked awestruck and curious.

I looked at him. I had no idea. I glanced at the rest of my team, all of them both happy and sad. Happy that it was all finally over and the Demon King was vanquished, sad because of the lost of my, no the earth's, greatest warrior. The other thing they had in common was the burning curiosity as to what the hell just happened.

"Sate sate sate," I exclaimed, rubbing the back of my head. "You guys worry too much, it was just my final form with my demon form merged on it." As soon as I finished I was groping Elizabeth as I always do with the clones of Lostvayne which I noticed looked quite different than normal.

In truth I'd never felt a power such as that, it was far too great and I almost felt like I was being ripped to shreds while I was using it.

Once everyone seemed to gather themselves, Merlin and I stepped aside from the others.

"I think I can explain your situation," Merlin proclaimed as she snapped her fingers and we all appeared back in the field next to my shop, me and her still a bit of ways from the others. I chuckled knowing that if anyone was going to catch me it was her. "In the beginning there was Chaos, it didn't have a material form nor did it have need for it. In some scripts it is written that it came from a different universe in others it was born here. From this power or entity, as no one knows if it was a being or just a power source, emerged the 2 divine deities. The Demon King and the Supreme Deity." Me and Elizabeth squeezed each other's hands. "It is also written that it wasn't alone before the divine deities came into being, that there were 8 other sources." She looked towards me, "I believe that you tapped into one of these sources and that's what that power truly was. It's just a guess. However the chaos took a material form after a few millennia."

Merlin smirked at me then looked towards my shop. I followed her gaze, "it's Mama Hawk isn't it?" She nodded and sighed, "i was hoping Arthur would have become the new king of chaos but things have changed drastically today." She paused immediately.

I paused too, "Merlin did you feel that?."
Merlin looked towards me, then looked towards Mama Hawk in shock. "The chaos is gone," she exclaimed as the gigantic pig began to deflate. "Where'd it go?"

"It went to me of course," a strange man said, almost appearing out of thin air. Behind him were 2 other guys, both looked incredibly strong. My team plus Zeldris and his love appeared next to me, "Captain, who are these guys," I heard Ban ask. Merlin dropped to a knee, and asked all of us to follow suit. I refused, it seemed...wrong to me.

"Rise, my name is Kenos," the guy in the front said, almost demanding my friends and family to rise from their bows. "This is Percy and Kratos," he gestured to the guys behind him, "and you," he pointed to me, "are the chosen of Mavros."

Merlin questioningly cocked her head to the side. Percy I think, snorted as Kenos rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. Immediately a ton of information was implanted into my brain. The others were holding their heads in their hands as if they were in pain.

I drew Lostvayne, "what did you do to them?"

Kratos laughed at me and gestured me to put my weapon down. "Don't worry, it's harder for anyone under our power to accept that much information."

Soon enough they all started to come around and glanced at me nervously. They knew what I knew. I had to leave.

Kenos smirked at me a little then pointed at my family, "let's do this instead shall we?" My family began to glow with a deep purple light and when it faded, I could sense it as clear as day, the immortality that was thrust upon them.

"Lady Merlin," I heard coming from the tavern. We all stood in shock. It couldn't be, he had just died. Sure enough the Lion Sin rounded the corner of the tavern and was tackled by the entire team, except Zeldris and Gera. I turned back to Kenos, "thank you." He smiled.

"I just wanted to make sure you had something to come back to after what you're about to go through," I nodded.

I quietly said my goodbyes as Kenos created a dark portal. "I love you guys, wait for me Elizabeth, I'll be back for you." I stepped through the portal to my new life. To a new war.