The End of the Beginning Part 3

After the 6 (other than Percy and Jason), Thalia, Reyna, Clarisse, The Stolls, Dakota, Tyson became minor gods, the cabin leaders and the leaders of each cohort became immortal in order to train new generations of heroes.

During the entire exchange, Percy kept silent. Isolated against a wall away from the frequent conversation held between the heroes and the gods. Anyone could tell he was in a sour mood, one that would possibly mean death for any who approached him. His eyes were empty of all emotion and his stance held an aura of pure terror.

Then Zeus and the other gods finished with the necessary requirements for the ascension of the heroes. As Jason, Nico, and Percy walked forward to the middle of the throne room, all fell silent, as though their tongues had been cut from their mouths.

"Enough of our mighty heroics," there was a scoff from Poseidon, "after all, without the effort of the gods, none of you would stand here today." Percy's head snapped up so quickly it appeared dislocated.

"False," Percy said with a trace of venom. "It is because of these heroes, who once again fought your battles. It is because of our fallen brothers and sisters. Their sacrifices, and their selflessness to lay down their lives. THAT is why you are here Uncle."

Zeus looked murderous as though he were going to throw his MasterBolt at the young demigod. Though he wanted to smite the disrespectful sea spawn, a look from both of his brothers told him to rethink his decision. Also, Percy had just fought a primordial. A being faaaar older than Zeus, also far stronger. There was no doubt in the King of the God's mind that the sea spawn would have no problem fighting him.

"........fine," Zeus fumed. "It is with a great honor." The word was quite stressed and seemed to physically hurt the god. "That we present gifts to the Saviors of Olympus. Without whom......it would've been difficult...."

Percy felt the need to cough heavily. The demigods hid their snickers and light jest well, as to not ensue the wrath of the already infuriated god.

Zeus glared, ".....impossible...." There was a grit of the teeth and a slight twitch of the MasterBolt hand. "To defeat our enemies and ensure Olympus is safe once more. There are 3 who stood above the others, and gave their all to end the war." There was a pause and a brief look at the rest of the gods. "Are there any who disagree that our sons are worthy?" Each Big 3 god held their weapons a little bit tighter.

"Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades," The God of the Underworld stated, clearly proud of his son's recent achievements. "You are offered the position of an Olympian, do you accept?"

Nico was speechless, hell everyone was to be Frank (😈) with you. "I....I....I accept." Nico was hit with a beam of dark energy by all of the gods. Jason was offered the same thing and accepted as well. Then-"PERSEUS JACKSON," Poseidon called extremely loudly. He walked forward a little and bowed to his father and then to the rest of the council. 

Zeus fumed a little, upset that he wasn't bowed to first. "Nephew, we owe you a lot, and we are certainly sorry for all you have lost in the war," Hades spoke with a weird softness that wasn't accustomed to the usually dark god. Poseidon continued, "we feel that you should become an Olympian, but of the highest degree....we feel like you should take a place as one of the Big 3, and the God of Time, Earth, and Wolfs."

Everyone was shocked, this had never happened before, not once in millenia of the rule of the Gods. Percy gave the gods an almost sullen look. Zeus then all but hissed, "you refuse, don't you?" Percy gave a small smile and nodded his head in agreement. "You know me all too well uncle."

The demigods who did not know Percy as well as others looked on in complete shock as they had never dreamed of such a demigod. One who would defy the wishes of the mighty, one who would defile the great gift of immortality.

"What are your 3 wishes then young demigod, we swear to fulfill them as long as they are within our power, on the River Styx," Zeus asked, somewhat accepting the terms he knew would follow.

Percy took a deep breath, "First, I want Hades and Hestia to have their places on the council back, as well as monuments and temples on Olympus. Second, I want the peaceful Titans, Giants, and deities to be pardoned for the past wars. Calypso is still on her island and that's not fair, nor is it right." Leo gave a small smile in the background. "Lastly I want all of the demigods present to have partial immortality as well as their closest relatives. We all know this isn't the end, we all know something else will come sooner or later. Hopefully the latter."

The gods smiled at the selflessness of the demigod. Even after all he had gone through the past 6 years, he was still putting others first. Zeus nodded and the demigods felt energy surge into their bodies, as well as witness the Titans and Giant appear out of thin air. The twin archers ran to their mother, Leo to Calypso, and the oldest 6 Olympian gods to their mother. Perseus smiled and turned to walk away. Oh we can't have that now can we? Percy froze, recognizing the voice, and looked around in shock. Everyone else was frozen in time. Percy looked closer, no they were just moving incredibly slow.

In front of him, Percy could see a swirl of pure energy. It took the shape of humanoid, giving off energy stronger than Gaea. It was the same energy from the battlefield, the one he brushed off as imagination.

Perseus, you never cease to amaze me with your heroic deeds. You are different from the rest young demigod. Such raw power. Such untouched talent. Percy was indeed creeped out by the voice, it had never been a good thing to hear voices even as a demigod. Especially as a demigod. Let's make this right shall we? There was a blinding multicolored light, and a collective gasp.