Are You Ready?

A pleasant sound of elation escaped Laura's lips, her body first ravishing the feeling of ecstasy before giving into the slow descend from paradise in to a satisfactory bliss, and a heavenly smile flashed across her face, lingering ever so lazily on her lips as Taylor slowly made her way up to her wife. As Taylor's soft touch was felt against Laura's cheek, her green eyes met Taylor's blue ones, with a fierce intensity. Leaning forward, Taylor looked deeply into Laura's eyes, their lips only a breath away. Caressing Laura's cheek, so tenderly yet possessively, with her thumb, a smile appeared onto Taylor's face. A smile that hid her true feelings, her deepest feelings about her wife who laid back on the bed naked, looking glorious and stunning as ever.

Laura's eyes moved from Taylor's intense stare to her delicious lips and back to her eyes, filled with love and passion towards her wife. Laura nudged forward, wanting to lock her lips against Taylor's but the blonde stopped her wife, grabbing her face tighter as the blonde continued to get lost into her favourite green eyes. But Taylor lost all her control when Laura whispered in her raspy tone, "Kiss me." Two simple words, acting as both a plea and a command from her wife broke Taylor's resolves as she dove right in, capturing Laura's lips into an untamed kiss. Laura moaned against Taylor's lips as the latter ran her hands all over Laura's body, tracing every crevice of her wife's body, memorizing it, cherishing it, with love and devotion. Tears sprung in Taylor's eyes, threatening to spill, once her hand cascaded between Laura's thighs, remembering the rings of horror James left on her wife's body.

Laura suddenly stopped kissing. Grabbing Taylor's face between her hands, in concern, Laura asked if everything was alright. Taylor nodded, too emotional to utter any words. Taylor immediately withdrew her hand away from Laura's thighs and back, and the raven-haired knew why her beloved was shedding precious tears. Laura's heart ached as she saw her wife in tears. Pulling Taylor into her warm and protective arms, Laura gave a kiss on the crown of the blonde's head. "It's alright, Tay." Laura voice tunneling its way into Taylor's heart, soothing her soul. "I am okay now because," Laura paused and lifting Taylor's face, Laura pressed her lips against Taylor's. "I am with you. You can never hurt me, do you understand?"

Taylor stayed mum.

"Never." Laura's assurance rang in Taylor's ears as a solid promise.

When Taylor was kissed again, so soft but filled with so much compassion and love, Taylor found herself nodding her head before she circled her arms around Laura's neck, drawing her wife closer. After kissing her wife hard and long, Taylor slowly pulled away, leaving Laura dazed. Taylor's heart warmed at how enamoured Laura looked. Taylor pushed Laura back on the mattress, chuckling as Laura let out a surprised gasp at Taylor's sudden yet domineering movement. Lying next to her wife, Taylor whispered, ever so seductively, to Laura to relax and only focus on her. Laura gulped, nodding in amazement.

Taylor's smirk widened.

Laura stared at her wife, completely hypnotized, as the blonde swiftly carried her wine glass from the bedside table, moving towards her lips. Laura's eyes darkened as Taylor's lips played around the rim of the glass, ever so mischievously, before devouring the drink with a one smooth gulp. Laura was left surprised, more at herself than Taylor, that she was so aroused just by looking at her wife drink wine. Taylor leaned forward, her breasts almost touching Laura's face, and magically appeared another wine glass. Taylor's eyes never leaving Laura's excited and anticipated ones, Taylor slowly started to tip the glass over the length of Laura's naked body. Laura gulped hard, and she pressed her thighs together as few drops of wine landed on her chest, cascading easily down her torso. Taylor noticed how Laura's pupils had been dilated, and her breathing pattern had changed. Smirking, Taylor theatrically bowed down, her eyes glued on Laura's face, and lustrously licked the flowing trickle of red wine from Laura's body.