Honesty Above All

Hello readers!

I would like to begin by offering my sincere apologies to everyone who stayed faithful and so dedicated to this book, for updating it so late. I had been in between of getting busy and falling sick, but anyway chucking the excuses away, I sincerely hope you would like my new chapter. 

If so, let me know through your votes and opinions as they always mean the world to me. 

Happy Reading, and I will try to be as regular as I could.

Love,
xoxo.

---------------------------------------

The blonde found herself amidst people she had never met before in her life. Taylor glanced around, looking at the people surrounding her. She couldn't help but notice how gorgeous the women looked with their dresses hugging perfectly to their bodies and how handsome the men already were and how breathtaking they became the way they looked, so lovingly, at the women. And then her eyes caught someone, someone so beautiful, so exquisitely attractive that her breath was caught in her throat. As Taylor saw the woman walk towards her, ever so swiftly, with a smirk on her face, Taylor knew that her heart was in love. The woman's smirk slowly turned into a soft smile, skipping Taylor's heartbeat. A slow song blasted suddenly through the speakers, dragging the blonde out of her reverie that went to a range of scenarios where she was alone with the gorgeous woman standing right before her. Taylor glanced around once more and found that everyone had paired up and by the looks of it, the blonde knew that everyone was a couple, happily married.

Taylor's eyes met the woman's again and a blush crept to her cheeks when a hand was extended towards Taylor. Ducking her head, a little, Taylor let out a shy smile towards the tantalizing woman before slipping her hand into hers. The woman curled her fingers inside of Taylor's hand and giving another heart-breaking smile towards Taylor, the woman in a red sultry dress brought the blonde closer to her body. The woman grinned, widely, when she heard Taylor suck in a deep breath, gasping as their bodies collided together. The blonde, still blushing furiously, wrapped her hand around the woman's shoulder and leaning closer, buried her head in the crook of her neck, sending shivers down the woman's spine.

"Your never fail to surprise me, do you, my love?" Taylor's voice was one of mesmerized and in daze.

The woman tugged at Taylor's hand before cascading down her hand to cup Taylor's small back. Caressing Taylor's cheek, the woman let out a soft smile. "I try not to."

"You don't even have to try, Laura." Taylor said, leaning in and pressing her lips on Laura's cheek seductively. "You don't even have to surprise me. Just being blessed with you is enough for me."

Taylor pulled away and looked into Laura's eyes. Before the raven-haired could say anything, the music changed one more time and a fast one blasted throughout the crowd. Giving a playful wink to her wife, Laura untangled herself from her wife's arms and began to move her body in sync with the beats of the song. Chuckling at Laura's sudden dance movements, but hypnotized by how hot Laura looked, Taylor also joined her wife, forgetting all about the dream she had about Carrie.

That was how the couple had concluded their night: by going to a beach party with other honeymooners. But it would be more apt to say that Taylor was startled when, after Laura kissed Taylor senseless after they had sorted about Taylor's dream where Carrie had popped up, Laura started changing into a striking red dress right in front of Taylor and taking the blonde's hand in hers, the raven-haired drew Taylor to the party.