Home Sweet Home

As the strikingly glaring sun announced its appearance in the sky, scattering its rays of beaming light across the length of the blue canvas, the raven-haired was found bracing herself, whilst biting her lower lip subconsciously, as she sat on the edge of the bed to wake her sleeping beauty up. Before Laura dared to gently nudge her wife into wakefulness, the raven-haired merely sat there, looking at her gorgeous wife. Sleeping ever so peacefully. As if under a spell, Laura found her hand slowly inching towards Taylor's face, her fingers itching to caress Taylor's smooth skin. However, the raven-haired restrained herself from any impulsive movements as she knew how cantankerous Taylor get every time someone would try to wake her up from her sleep. But Laura was relegated back, her eyes widening in surprise, when Taylor turned with a smile on her face as she looked upon her wife, with amusement dancing in her eyes when she noticed Laura's apprehension.

"You're awake?" Laura's surprised observation came out as a question.

"Good morning to you too," Taylor chuckled before sitting up and pressing her lips onto Laura's, giving her a soft kiss. "Babe," Taylor muttered against Laura's lips, teasingly.

Laura smiled into the kiss, immediately deepening it, and stealing her wife's breath away. Taylor lazily wrapped her arms around her wife's neck, bringing Laura closer to her. The couple, so deeply and madly in love with each other, simply found themselves lost into the depth of each other's eyes that conveyed the compassion and love that they harboured for each other in their hearts. As the blonde looked into her wife's eyes, her heart skipped a beat as she saw Laura's eyes turned into a slight shade of forest green, making Laura's eyes even more exquisitely beautiful. While Taylor found herself admiring the changing colours of Laura's eyes, the raven-haired looked at the blonde as though she was falling in love with Taylor all over again. That was how romantic Laura was for her wife; every time she saw her wife, she felt her heart falling in love with the amazing woman, that Taylor was, all over again for the very first time. And Laura knew that no matter how old they grow, or how many years pass by, Laura would never get tired of the feeling of falling in love with Taylor every time she looked into her blue eyes, eyes that ignited a fire within Laura's soul, and every time Taylor smiled at the raven-haired, the smile that calmed her heart.

"I can't wait  spend the rest of my life with you," Taylor said, pecking on Laura's nose.

Laura's eyes darkened and cupping Taylor's cheek with her right hand, Laura's eyes bored deeply into Taylor's surprised yet excited ones. A small smile grazed Laura's lips before she started to lean forward, slowly killing Taylor with sudden anticipation. And as their lips touched, a calmness and a raging storm, both at the same time, coursed through Taylor's body. After a long kiss filled with passion and love, Laura gently pulled away, leaving Taylor breathless, and completely enamoured.

"Neither can I."

Laura uttered softly, before her lips found Taylor's into a fierce embrace one more time.