chapter 14(edited)

Eva's pov :

it's almost nine and the meeting with MR. Wang will start soon , since this contract is really important for the company , Nickolas and I , had to escort Mr. Wang from the lobby to the meeting room , at 8:50 , I left my office and went to find Nickolas so we can get ready , in the elevator Nickolas told me all the things that I should be careful of , and all the things that should be done in the meeting , I made sure that I have my I pad and my phone was on silence mode and the moment we stepped in the lobby two black cars arrived at the entry of the building , at the front stood a man in a black suit he looked in his mid-fifties with white hair and dark black eyes , behind him stood a man in a simple grey suit he was holding a lot of files and a big case ,(this must be his assistant I thought to myself) and the third man was actually quiet handsome with golden hair and black eyes , he was tall and was wearing a navy blue suit .

"good morning CEO Wang , it's been a while , how is your health sir ?" Nickolas shook hands with the middle-aged man , he looked quit kind

"oh Nickolas , it has been a while ,I am doing great young man , still has long years to ago " CEO Wang laughed out loud which made me chuckle slightly behind nick's back

"oh, and who is this young beautiful lady behind you ?"

" this is Eva my PA " Nickolas said while stepping aside letting me shake hands with CEO Wang

" good morning sir it's a pleasure finally meeting you" I smiled slightly toward the kind man

"the pleasure is all mine young lady , meet my son alexander " the man said pointing towards the young handsome man behind him

"hello sir , my name is Eva " I reached for a handshake but he took me by surprise when he took my hand to his lips and kissed it slowly, I felt nicks cold gaze on my back , and it sent shivers all over my body I tried to retreat my hand but the man held in it strongly ( dude freaking let go, or we both might get slaughtered today ).

"hello gorgeous, I am alexander Wang , nice to meet you " I smiled awkwardly towards him , and took my hand away from him , I stepped behind Nickolas and stayed quit hoping the weird man well start ignoring me soon , Nickolas took a stand of protectives in front of me and started talking with the people in front of him , I called joseph and told him that we were getting up, we took the elevator and went to the meeting room , the meeting went smoothly, with Nickolas and CEO Wang exchanging words and information about the contract , throughout the whole meeting alexander kept his eyes all over me making me feel uncomfortable , if I could I would have took out his eyes out so he can learn to respect woman more, for unknown reason Nickolas kept fidgeting in his seat, and he would look at his watch every couple of minutes .

"okay I guess that's it for today Nickolas , next time it will be my son alone here so please take care of him well for this old man "

"of course, CEO Wang " Nickolas said with gritted teeth

Nickolas and CEO Wang left the meeting room and I stood up to walk with them , but got stopped by a figure standing in front of me , I let out a forced smile and asked him " how can I help you young master alexander?"

" you can call me Alex , Eva" he said with a big smile on his face " and actually yes you can help me , I would like to take you out for dinner honey , tonight at 7 be ready I will pick you up "

" I am sorry, but I can't sir "

" it wasn't a question baby " he said with eyes full of lust and commanding , but compared to Alex and HIM his eyes were like puppies

I took a step closer to him and slowly approached his ear , I put one hand on his chest and with the other I touched his hair , I breathed out slowly and I could feel him shiver under my breath , (oh thank god these lessons that I took a couple of years ago are finally paying off) I thought to myself , with the coldest voice I could master up and the intent to kill I whispered in his ears ..

" don't play with fire young master Wang , or it might burn you "

I took a step back and smiled at him sweetly which might have looked like psychopath

" everything alright here ?" Nickolas came in with a look of alert on his face

" yes sir everything's alright , young master was just leaving , I should get back to my work " the moment I turned to leave I heard alexander say " I am not giving up Eva , you just gave me a stronger reason why I want to have you "

I looked at him with a look of hatred and a frown on my face " don't make me repeat my words , next time you won't like it young master " with that I left both Nickolas and alexander in the meeting room and walked towards my office, but the moment I stepped in a strong hand pulled me to him and slammed the door shut leaving me speechless .

" what are you doing here ?"

"we need to talk "

A\N

Hey guys sorry for the late update , I hope you guys like it , I actually wrote it right after coming from school which basically at 10 pm , so I hope there isn't much of mistakes in this one