chapter 7 (edited)

Eva's pov :

I heard a low chuckle behind me and someone saying my name out loud I was a bit confused, I mean , I was alone with the CEO in his office and from what I heard he has never been seen laughing or even smiling , I wanted to turn around and look at his face , but I had to fix the problem in front of me first .

actually it wasn't that complicated , I already changed all the codes for the computer that was hacked , it only took a couple of minutes , I even retrieved the files that was deleted, this kind of stuff were quit easy , I have done worst in my past , but something was off , I mean every hacker leaves some kind of a trace behind him , by mistake or by choice , some hackers love to leave some kind of signature behind them because of their overpowered ego, but this one has cleaned everything behind him, it's probably going to take a lot of time to find him , but why should I care, I already did what I promised .

I stopped typing and closed the computer after renaming the file which was deleted in the first place, I stood up and searched the room looking for Nicholas(the CEO) to find him sitting in a chair apposite the desk with a smirk on his face and a finger between his teeth, making his glossy red lips plug out more, I couldn't help but stare at his lips , I wanted to kiss them so badly

(oh my god what the hell are you thinking Eva) my inner voice started screaming out loud .

"I renamed the file and putted a new password for it, you can change it after i leave , and I cleared the computer from any kind of versus that could allow hackers in and i putted a new layer of protection "

"hum" Nicholas said while looking into my eyes .

"I couldn't trace the hacker , it's going to need more time for something like that, and I would need access to the original computer that was hacked"

on the mention of the hacker Nicholas face turned stone cold with eyes that could pierce through walls , but i could not be intimated , i have seen worst people, heartless people, ruthless, killers and all type of people .

" got it I will let someone work on it" Nicholas said

"yeah I don't think so , there is no chance anyone can find him in this company, " I said

"other than me that is "

"overconfident aren't you , miss ?

" no I am just stating the facts , and for your information , the hacker that hacked your company is really good, if he wanted he could have destroyed most of the files in this company , I tightened the security , but you should let your CS(computer science ) team look at it, and secure it more , i don't have that much of time to actually build a new protection system "

"Okay I will get them to work on it, let me thank you for helping out , how should I repay you miss "

"I don't need you to repay me , but if you insist , I do have a request , and you can call me Eva , miss queens is way to formal"

"oh, really what kind of a request do you have , Eva ?"

"I would like to have my interview with you to the PA job, and if I can have my interview now, I would be grateful"

"you could have asked for the job, why just the interview ? and by what have I seen from you I think you belong to the CS department not an assistant "

"first I don't think it would be fair for the other people who are waiting outside if I just snatch the job without really being qualified, second thing , no sir I don't belong to the CS department, computers are just a hobby nothing more sir"

Nicholas moved towards his desk and sat down on his black leather chair, he took my papers and started looking through them

i took the seat in front of him and crossed my slender legs !

"the job is yours Eva , but I do have a question , between your graduation and now there is more than a three years gab , and your resume doesn't have any kind of information for these years why is that ?"

"Nothing really I just took a break , and nothing in particular some part time jobs from here and there , but I spent most of my time going all around the places " i said while fidgeting in my seat turning nervous all of a sudden

of course, Nicholas noticed the weird behavior, but he decided to ignore it for now, with time he shall understand everything .

"well you got the job miss queens "

i smiled like a child that has just been given candy , and started blabbering like an idiot

" thank you so much sir, I will do my best and as a thank you I will work on the finding the hacker too, you won't regret your decision sir "

"you can call me Nicholas Eva, and I expect the best work that you can give , I will see you on Monday then "

"yes Sir... I mean Nicholas "

A\N

***well hello guys , I have been trying to update as much as possible, I hope this chapter was good enough , and I would love if you leave a comment and vote, thank you so much for sticking around

thank you by your author

see you next time ....