I curled my hand up in a fist and shoved it between my thighs. I was hoping if the ring was out of sight , it would be out of conversation.

"You're a lucky girl... Dash seems to really care about you and it takes people a lifetime to find something so real."

"Your love with dad is real... people just get off course."

"I was the only course he should of been on.... he could of fucked so many women raw and brought something back to me.... I'm sad he fucking broke my heart but don't fuck with my life." She nodded for herself in reassurance almost as if she needed to say it for herself.

"Say it again sis." Aunt Toya gave a few quick snaps of her finger.

Mom laughed and playfully pushed Aunt Toya's shoulder.

It was nice to see them getting along, they never seemed close and when we finally moved back from my hiatus it was a rocky start but ever since , it's like the two were conjoined at the hip. Always laughing, talking and I've even caught them reading them bible together a few Sunday's out of the month.

It reminded me a lot of KJ and I when we were younger.

"I didn't have much to say, I just wanted mom to know she had my support as I sat there between the two of them as they talked and about an hour later KJ came in and checked on her as well but by the time the afternoon rolled around I was already dressed and out of the house.

"I'm still getting missed calls from Ebony" Brianna held up her phone as she waited for her phone to stop ringing.

"Why are you ignoring her?"

"She's just been complaining about KJ... like you already popped that pregnant pussy for him already and how long she says his dick is... I wouldn't be surprised if the babies head comes out shaped like Stewie from getting poked so much."

I shuttered at the mention of my brothers... yeah. "Do we have to talk about my brother like that ? To me ? Like his damn sister?"

Brianna chuckles seeming pleased that she disgusted me for the umpteenth time. "What are we doing anyways? You bribed me with hopes for chipotle and here I am no chipotle sauce smell on my breath!"

She leaned over the middle console and exhaled in to my face

"Your breath smells lik•"

"Pussy." Brianna cut me off before I could finish. "Jasmine is a squirter..." she giggles as she sits back in the passenger side seat. "That girl really knows how to duck up a pair of sheets."

"Bitch ! Ew! What the fuck is with all the extra descriptive shit today?"

"I missed you! I feel like I have to make my mark." Brianna flips her hair as she stuck her tongue out in a fit of laughter.

"Anyways.... I'm dropping the deposit off for the building and bringing the keys to KJ's boy Wells because he's good with repairs."

"Where does chipotle fit into these errands that I'm sure KJ could do himself?"

"After we drop the keys... you can get anything you want from chipotle."

"Ohh... daddy you spoil me!" She leans back over and plants a wet kiss on my lips.

"That was wet!"