051

I'm not a stranger to conflict and problems. I mean look at the turmoil my life has been since I came back home. From the "suspicious" death of Reggie , thinking KJ had Dash killed, KJ being shot and the constant mess with dad. Those conflicts were a handful but weren't anything to rattle me too much.

The only conflict I didn't really seem to have a good handle on is relationship problems.

When it was just Aunt Toya and I before moving back. I didn't date much but the few times that I did and experienced relationship problems , it never went well. I spiraled, emotions were always on high with me and I occasionally did that thing where I laugh when I am actually extremely angry and just have no idea what exactly I found so funny.

My instability with relationship problems is.... odd. I feel like it mostly stems from the fact that until recently I never seen any problems in my parents relationship. They were the perfect match as if they were two molds that just went together and melted in to one.

I sort of always expected my relationships to go like that. It would be perfect and that's what I expected with Reggie and now that's what I expected with Dash but nothing is perfect, my expectations for things to be so perfect could really be the downfall of my relationship.

When I woke up the next morning, I was still a bit dazed from the night before. I wasn't really understanding where the fight between us even happened. I couldn't even really see what he saw? I don't think I was flirting with Keon at all but then again it's what he feels that matters and he took it as disrespect.

"Fuck...." I sighed as I reached out to the other side of the bed hoping to feel his body there but nothing.

It was cold and even though he's only been gone a night it seemed like the bed was already losing his indentation or maybe I was just being dramatic. I rolled over and pressed my face in to his pillow , taking in the scent he had left behind.

The way I cried last night and the way I'm acting now... you'd think this boy died. It's just my current fear is losing Dash and with this baby brewing in my belly that's just another addition to my fears.

I can't lose Dashawn or my baby.

He's put up with so much of my bullshit, my families bullshit and at this point if he was to up and walk away, I wouldn't blame him but I wouldn't make it easy for him.

If I had to cripple him and die him up to my bed until he came to his senses, I wouldn't just let him walk away.

I decided to play some Ella Mai, Kehlani, Jasmine Sullivan and Summer Walker in rotation. My sad girl playlist while I got ready for my day.

As I brushed my hair, teeth and got dressed. I kept checking my phone. Thinking maybe there was a chance that Dash would text or the notifications I got would be from him but nothing.

I wasn't expecting an apology, didn't think I deserved one but I did want to know where he was and if he was okay.

"What's up?" KJ nodded at me as I made my way down stairs.

He was sitting in the living room with a few of his friends I didn't recognize. There was a few things sprawled across the living room table that I gave a once over and rolled my eyes.

"You think -" I was going to lecture him about handling that business inside the house with the baby here but I stopped myself.

I was drained and at this point completely over it.

The point of the club was to venture in to something else besides dealing in the streets but I'm guessing from the few nights it's been open and as well as the money from selling that KJ is liking the large ass flow of money coming in as well as the extra attention and respect he's been getting... like his head wasn't big enough.