Chapter 2 New beginnings? (Edited)

Start from the beginning

We were off to follow Ryder to our class. As we were walking into the hall I checked the class schedule and we had homeroom first.

*OK, Homeroom, where I'm going to meet all my classmates, I just need to calm down, breathe and hope this year will be different.*

A new school, new people, people who will probably judge me at some point once I walk into the door. I then started panicking again. Sometimes I wish I was homeschooled at least I would be comfortable in my own home. But Dad works a lot and Mom is a housewife.

We reach our classroom and Ryder opens the door, once he does we see people staring at us, giving us those confused looks. Ryder walked up to the teacher and we followed behind him. He gave Miss Lily, our homeroom teacher the attendance list.

"Here Miss Lily, and also these are the new students," says Ryder informing Miss Lily before Ryder went straight back to his seat at the corner of the classroom at the back near the windows where the sun started to shine brightly.

"Thank you, Ryder, I keep forgetting to bring this," she said and then she started to turn her body to face us. "So you guys are the new students? I didn't expect you to come today and I still don't know your names yet. Why don't you all introduce yourselves?"

As my brother Josh is the eldest we always expected him to go first, "Well, my name is Josh Rossi," said Josh confidently.

"Hey, Alex Rossi," Said Alex while winking at the girls in the front row.

"Nick Rossi," said Nick with a small smile on his face and giving a small friendly nod to our classmates.

And then it came to my turn to introduce myself, I hated introductions I thought we would be done with this after middle school but we still had to do it. Did I mention I am terrified of public speaking? I breathe "Hi my name is Aurora Rossi". I said while finally exhaling and being calm.

The class started to whisper to each other until one person finally said..

"Wait, wait, wait..... are you guys siblings?" says a guy in the front corner.

Miss Lily was looking at us, and my brothers and I were looking at Josh waiting for him to answer because he is the ELDEST AFTER ALL and that's how we roll.

"Well, yeah we are siblings," says Josh

"And so, you guys are the same age?" says a girl from the front row.

"Yeah we are quadruplets, we were born on the same day and year that's why we're the same age. Oh, if anyone is asking why we don't look alike because we are fraternal quadruplets meaning we don't look identical to each other," said Josh explaining the facts again. This happens quite often in introductions or even outside.

"Well that was an interesting introduction and also interesting that this is the first time this class even asked questions or even got interested," says Miss Lily. The class started laughing, well I think I know what kind of class this is.

"Any other questions?" says Miss Lily

The girl in the front wearing a pink crop top and high-waisted jeans raised her hand.

"So are any of you boys single?" she said while looking at Alex

The class laughed harder now. I rolled my eyes.

"Nancy, this is not Match.com or Tinder, flirt in your own time, you are here to learn," says Miss Lily

"Okay, the Rossi siblings, what about you all take the seats at the back Josh will sit next to Jake"

From what I was seeing Jake looks so much like a stereotypical jock from a teen movie with the varsity jacket and all.

"Alex will sit next to your brother Nick"