*Chapter One*

Mirianne Shotomoto. Quirk: Power Up and Darkness. Power Up gives her the ability to enhance the physical aspects of herself, whereas Darkness gives her the ability to manipulate darkness when in contact with it.

At first, Mirianne Shotomoto didn't seem like much competition in the entrance exam. Battling in sector C, the students there found the medium height girl to be slightly intimidating, but at most, she'd get maybe a handful of points. Essentially, not a worry for the rest of them.

When the buzzer sounded, Miri didn't run like everyone else. She was excited but knew she had to control herself. She calmly walked into the arena and merely watched as everyone else took on the robots that appeared. Not that she was overly confident about the situation, she merely wanted to view who could be her classmates. From the looks of it, some of them seemed promising.

Seeing enough of everyone, she walked further into the arena, but that's all she had to do.

"Strength boost 30, speed boost 40." A green aura surrounded her as she stepped past every robot that stood near her. She moved quickly and effectively as she slammed her fist into their heads.

Many robots of different calibers laid decimated behind her. Students watched in awe as the girl who they had underestimated previously blow through this course as if they designed it entirely for her.

When the zero point robot appeared, Miri stared in awe. It was a lot bigger than she expected, however; she would not let that deter her. As everyone stood back in either terror or confusion, Miri shook her fist, trying to loosen it up.

'Strength boost 50, speed boost 50.' She disappeared in a blur of green. Students watched as she reappeared only for a second to land a punch on the zero point robot in several areas, currents of wind trailed from her hands, further damaging the robot. She raced up the robot, landing devastating blow after blow. She reached the head of the robot and seemed to float midair as she landed one super-powerful punch into its face. A giant wave of wind flew past a few students, ruffling their hair.

A ripple-like effect cascaded down the robot's body. All the previous punch craters splintering apart. Pieces of it rained down to the ground around Miri as she disappeared again, but only reappeared every few seconds on the falling debris, almost as if she were climbing down.

She touched down on the ground, smoke clearing to reveal herself to the students. The blood that coated her knuckles was unnoticeable to the students, but it healed up in a few seconds.

Though she seemed visibly untouched, Miri was wheezing. Exhaustion filled her body, but she stood tall, not letting any weakness show. That wasn't the case, however.

Her power just depends entirely on her and her stamina, which she has cultivated for years. Her body was the peak condition that some could only wish to have, but it wasn't easy getting it. Muscles lined her arms and legs, and faint indentations of abs were visible on her stomach.

She had mild fractures in her legs and arms, and a few breaks in her feet. Her knuckles took a beating, but other than that she was proud of herself for unleashing only fifty percent of her power. Usually, anything beyond that puts a strain on her body.

Miri's quirk is Power Up. Any stat; strength, speed, healing, even speaking, etc. Miri can amplify about herself, and others if she's in contact with them.

But at an expensive cost.

Using her quirk on herself can leave her exhausted and hurt if she's not careful. Her super strength can break her bones and split her knuckles. Super speed can break the bones in her legs, and the rest of her body at top speeds. Healing eats up her energy, but it's necessary for her to keep moving. And she can amplify the sound of her voice to insane waves but at the expense of tearing her throat raw.

Miri walked away from the robot. There was still plenty of time left on the clock, but it appears there weren't any more robots left.

She looked down at her hands. She used one of her quirks today, but as a quirk hybrid, she had another one in her arsenal. If she used it, however, everyone would know who she was in this world, and that cannot happen.

She suddenly sneezed and wiped at her nose. Her eyes were watering. "Goddamn allergies! Why did it have to be pollen of all things?"

She looked up at everyone who stood there looking at her and each other.

She bowed. "I'm sorry for...taking all these points from you. It appears...I got carried away." Her bowing was a way to hide the burning sensation on her face as everyone there had heard the ridiculously high pitch sneeze that erupted from her.

Murmurs arose from everyone there, but nobody looked happy at the result.

As the judges watched the battle in Sector C, several were in shock.

"She's nearly destroyed every robot in the arena single-handedly. Hardly any of the students destroyed any." One said.

"Is that allowed? What about points for the other students? Is it fair for them?" Another spoke up.

"Either the girl is smart, or she made a lucky mistake." A deep voice rumbled.

Everyone turned to look at Aizawa.

"She destroyed the robots herself and got villain points, a lot more than anyone else so far, but the debris falling from the robot allowed many people to get rescue points. She may have stolen villain points from everyone, but she allowed the people with natural protection instincts to do just so. Those are the instincts we look for in potential heroes, correct?" He asked. "Not to mention, we have a decent assessment of the quirks people possess in there, so we can easily figure out who belongs where."

People were nodding their heads and agreeing with Aizawa. They all watched Miri on the monitor as she sneezed once more, but made herself comfortable on the debris of the robots, waiting for the exam to be over.