Secondly, you will forget about this damn villain. You will have no idea that someone is planning to kidnap you. Will you be able to defend yourself? 

You laughed.

''...of course not. I won't have any control over my Quirk..."

You stopped. You didn't have the strength to walk any longer. Your sister was so heavy that you couldn't feel your hand. Carefully, you put Nanami on the ground and leaned her against the wall so she doesn't lie directly on the ground. You tried to catch your breath and get rid of all these pessimistic thoughts. This, and the feeling of fear, was making you almost crazy.

You looked at your sister who was breathing quietly. She was so calm. That was the only positive thing right now. You smiled without taking your eyes off her.

Your arm hurt terribly. You tried to move it several times, but it only made the pain worse. yes, your condition may have improved a bit, but not so much that you could handle such a weight for so long. After all, your Quirk was not superhuman strength.

"You know what, Nanami? You could lose some weight. You are as heavy as an elephant." You made a joke. You already imagined how her face would look like. Angry, offended. She would answer something similar in a second. You couldn't help but laugh quietly.

Feeling a little better, physically and mentally, you picked up your sister and moved on, wishing you had at least a bit of your power. Just enough to get out of here as far as possible.

A bit further you saw another door at the end of the corridor. You approached them with uncertainty and grabbed the door handle. Last time you spin around, heart thudding, hoping that nobody is behind you.

But you are alone here. Only you and your sister.

Swallowing your fear and having no idea where that door led, you pressed on the door handle and went through. 

The wind ran its icy fingers through your hair as soon as you made that step. You were exactly where you wanted to be. You raised your head as soon as raindrops touched your face. You would never have thought that this terrible cold would be so pleasant. That this gray and sad sky will make you so happy. 

You looked around. You were outside a building in another parking lot. Nothing unusual. Few cars and not a single living soul. 

You put your sister on the ground and took a few steps forward. Cold licked at your face and crept under your clothes, spreading across your skin. It felt... so good. So good to be outside. You wrapped yourself with your arms and took a quick look at your sister, hoping she won't catch a cold. But that was your least worry.

You closed your eyes. You wanted to cry but you successfully stopped it. 

Suddenly you heard a loud whistle, and after a second something with great force landed near you. Before you opened your eyes, you heard a familiar voice saying your name. This voice... as soon as you heard it, your body flooded with a huge wave of heat, your heart began to beat faster and before you could stop yourself, you started running towards the owner of the voice, almost jumping into his arms.

''(Y/N)?! What the hell are you doing here? How did you...?"

''You're here! You're finally here! I was so scared! I'm so sorry! I know I shouldn't, I know it was stupid, but... but I couldn't... I just couldn't..." You started but went quiet as soon as you felt his hand on the back of your head, pressing you harder against his chest. 

This hug was stronger than ever as if just holding you wasn't enough for him. Despite this heaviness in your chest and tears that you barely managed to hold back, you sunk into his warmth squeezing him back, not wanting this moment to end. This one, simple hug made all your problems melt right away, like a snowflake on the skin. Just the feeling of his big, strong arm wrapped around your frail body, made you feel so good. So good that everything suddenly ceased to matter.