28- After hour special

Magsimula sa umpisa

After hours, Victoria sat in Dalton's chair, waiting for him to come in. She was still gloating about her talk with Danielle, and how she came clean and confessed to her about Brayden. She too was finally feeling free, and felt she could finally go on with her life without any interruptions, especially if she was granted a restraining order on Brayden.

Dalton stepped into his office, taking off his jacket, and stopped walking when he saw Victoria sitting in his chair, grinning from ear to ear. "What's with the smile, are you happy to see me?"

She shook her head yes, and stood up. She walked over to him, and helped finish removing his jacket. "I'm very happy." she says, pulling him in for a kiss. The moment her lips met with his, the sparks within her lit, and began firing.

His arms wrapped tighter around her, and kissed her back harder, moaning into her mouth, and wondering what he did to deserve a kiss like the one she was giving him. He bit onto her bottom lip as he pulled away, and smiled while releasing her lip. "I don't know what I did to deserve that, but you can greet me this way every time I see you."

"You didn't do anything, and I felt the need to kiss you."

He picked her up, and carried her over to the desk, setting her down on top of it, and cupped the sides of her face while looking deep into her eyes. "You confronted her, didn't you?"

"Mmhmm." she hummed, smiling.

"I figure so, I saw Tiara tried calling me, but I was busy at the time. Did she admit to it?"

"Mmhmm." she hummed again, smiling wider. "Not only did she admit to it, she told me everything, and how it all started..."

"And?" he curiously asked.

"To start, she's his cousin's wife, and was told to get a job here to keep an eye on me." she began saying, telling him everything Danielle told her. "I told you it wasn't me, that she had a thing with me from the beginning... all because of that prick."

Feeling frisky, and knowing she had no more watchers, she looked at his tie, and started undoing it. He reached his hand up, stopping hers, and smiled. "You can't wait until we get home?"

"Nope..." she says, removing his hand, and finishing what she started. "You see, I've been wanting to tell you something, and have been waiting for the perfect time to tell you, and I think now that we've cleared Krista, Danielle, and Brayden out of our lives, that now's the time to finally tell you..."

He slowly swallowed, as he listened to her talk, thinking she was going to tell him she was pregnant, and wondered if that was what she was getting at, and tilted his head to the side. "Tell me what?" he asked stuttering.

She smiled, ripped open his shirt, popping all the buttons off, and started kissing his chest. "I want you to know that I quit taking the pill nearly two months ago... basically not long after my surgery."

A sound of happiness slipped out his mouth, and felt his knees weaken. He couldn't believe what he heard, and reached his hands up to her face, cupping them. "You did?" he asked surprised. He felt his heart racing when he looked at her, and saw how her eyes were sparkling back at him, that he didn't know if he should smile, kiss, or hug her.

"I did... so, I wanted to let you know, that the big rendezvous weekend we recently had, could have been the weekend that a seed was planted. And if it wasn't, what better time than right now, to start practicing while I'm in the mood." She unzipped his pants, and pushed them down as she lowered herself to the ground.

Her mouth wrapped around his hardness, and worked her magical mouth along his shaft, taking him into a world of ecstasy. Not only was he in heaven for what she was doing, but for her to admit she took herself off the pill, all on her own.