9- A night to remember

Victoria laid naked on the bed, watching Dalton remove his clothes in a hurry. He hovered over, and lowered his lips to hers, while trailing his hands up and down the sides of her body. He slid his hands up to the side of her head and gripped onto her hair, kissing her more demandingly.

Pulling away from her lips, he pushed himself up, and cupped her breast, massaging it. Using his finger, he slid it up and down her nipple fast, and as soon as it hardened, he latched onto it with his teeth, and tugged. Causing her to moan, and squirm beneath him.

He wrapped his mouth around her nipple, and began sucking, and licking, wanting to see her squirm even more. While teasing her one breast, he felt the other breast was feeling neglected, and moved over, latched on to her other nipple, and repeated with his sexual teasing.

He trailed his tongue over, and in between her breasts, tickling her with his tongue by licking up and down, then pressed her breasts together, and switched from nipple to nipple, massaging them with his tongue, before moving back up to her lips, and thrusting his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deep, and rough.

Enjoying how he was kissing her, she grabbed a fistful of his hair, and kissed him harder yet, while moaning into his mouth. She was out of air, pulled away to breathe, and panted when he began moving his lips down her body. He got to her hips, and had her squirming like crazy when he hit her sensitive spots with his lips.

"Oh, my g-" she screamed, when she felt his thumb massage her rosebud, and latched onto it with his teeth. Using his thumbs, he parted her lips, released his teeth, and swapped it with his tongue, sensually licking it like a melting popsicle.

The way she tasted, and the way she was reacting to him by the way she squirmed, moaned, panted, and moved her hips, got him more excited, that he didn't want to stop, and continued pleasuring her. As he continued massaging her rosebud, he thrusted a finger into the moistness, felt how warm and wet she was for him, and thrusted a second finger into her.

The way he was pleasuring her, had her entire body going numb, and when she felt him remove his fingers, and thrust his tongue into her wetness, she went into a frenzy. She screamed, and couldn't stop twisting her body from side to side. Her arousal was at the highest peak she had ever felt, and begged him to stop. She never knew sex could be this wonderful, and even though she was begging him to stop, she didn't really mean it.

He ignored her begging him to stop, and continued satisfying her until he knew she orgasmed, and could feel her fluids release onto his tongue. She grabbed a hold of his head, lifted her hips high, as her body shook and jerked while moaning loudly, releasing herself, and pressed his head firmer to her flowing volcano.

Moving up, he placed himself at her opening, and thrusted in deep while kissing her with hunger. He knew she was happily satisfied by the way the canoe handled the current, and wanted to make sure he satisfied her in the other important area, her g-spot. Each time he thrusted, he knew he hit it by the way she squealed, and the way she dug her nails into his back.

She was enjoying every minute of the way he moved inside her, and wanted to return the favor, by giving him a break. She pushed him over onto his back, and climbed on top. "My turn." she said quietly, as she leaned forward. Meeting her lips with his, and kissing him with urgency.

She lifted her hips, reached for his cock, and lowered herself onto him, taking him all the way in, and bounced on him like a hopper ball. His hands reached for hers, and entwined his fingers with hers while holding them up firmly, to help with her bouncing. His eyes stayed glued to her breasts, and loved how they wiggled each time their skin slapped with each other's.

He couldn't control himself any longer, and rolled her onto her back, taking back control, and moved inside her until they both released, together. He pressed his lips to hers, and kissed her with demand, trying to dominate the kiss, then passionately kissed her once he knew their sexual high was finished.