27- How do you know Brayden?

Dalton and Janelle both looked at each other wondering what Victoria meant. Dalton shrugged his shoulder, and looked back at Victoria with a curious look. "Who's a bitch?"

"Danielle... it has to be her. She looked at us funny when we walked in this morning, all day long she kept coming by me asking questions, and instead of handing me a stack of files, she would hand me one at a time. I caught her a couple of times looking at my hand."

"Does Danielle know him?" Janelle asked.

"Not that I know of... but then again, who the hell knows." she sighed.

Stan walked into the room and saw how Dalton, Janelle, and Victoria were in a deep discussion, and walked over to them. "You all look, and sound like you need help with something. Is there anything I can help you out with?"

"Thanks dad, but no... we were just trying to figure out something, and we think we figured it out." Dalton said.

Stand furrowed his eyebrows, and walked over to Victoria, placing his arm around her shoulder. "I don't know... she looks like something is still on her mind." he says, looking at Dalton. "Is it me?"

Dalton laughed "No... not you."

Whew escaped his lips, and looked back at Victoria. "I was only wondering because, your lips are looking pretty lonely, and was curious if you need me to introduce mine to them."

Victoria giggled, and looked at Janelle after hearing a sigh of discuss come out of her. "My lips are fine." she says, giggling as she spoke.

"Wait... which lips are we talking about?" Stan asked, then got pulled off her by Dalton.

"Dad, why?" Dalton asked, shaking his head, hoping his mother wasn't listening in.

Stan looked at Dalton, scratched the back of his head, and chuckled. All he was doing was wanting to get everyone to quit looking so serious, and to laugh. He didn't care what was going on, and only wanted to have a little fun with Victoria. "What? I can't help it, I've had such a bad week, and seeing her just turns me on... can't you ever just let me dream a little?"

"Not when it comes to my wife to be..." Dalton groaned. Now that he knew Janelle didn't say anything to Brayden, he was ready to go home, and spend some quality time with Victoria. Being Christmas was just around the corner, he also wanted to get some Christmas gift ideas out of her, and hopefully get her in a better mood.

He reached for Victoria's hand, and looked at her. "Well, what do you say we go get a bite to eat, and go home and relax?"

"That's fine with me, I'm a little tired anyway, and would like to get to bed early."

Dalton, and Victoria went and said their goodbyes to the girls, and his mother. "I hope your father was behaving in there. I heard you telling him to knock it off."

"He was only being him." he says, hugging her.

Annette released her embrace from Dalton, and smiled as she looked at the two of them. "Congratulations you two, I couldn't be any happier for you both."

"Thank you." they both said in unison.

Victoria left Dalton with Annette, and grabbed her jacket, and as she was about to put it on, she was stopped by Stan. "Allow me to help you with that." he smirked, taking the jacket out of her hand. And began helping her put it on. "I've been trying to think of what the word of the day was, and it finally hit me what it would be."

Dalton looked at Annette after overhearing his father, and shook his head. "I better go see what he's up to now."

Victoria giggled, knowing Stan was up to no good, and looked at Dalton as he was nearing them. "And what would that be?"