chapter 20

Huhu. I'm sick again. Thankfully, i managed to write this update last weekend. Anyway, i hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to share & recommend this story. Thanks. :)

❧❣❧Ⓜ❤Ⓜ❧❣❧

MARCO's POV

A smile broke across my face upon seeing the sleeping face of Maggie next to me. She looked so serene. I couldn't help but to touch her rosy cheek, just in a feathery manner though so that I wouldn't wake her up. I couldn't believe that we're finally in this situation, and my heart was filled with so much happiness.

"How can you be so enchanting like this without even trying, my queen?" I whispered and gently traced the bridge of her nose. We arrived here in Australia five days ago and these past few days with her had been the best days of my life.

It's been eight days since we started sleeping on the same bed and it felt surreal. I get to hold her in my arms every night and those moments were magical.

The only downside of it was, my friend down there had been in misery these past few days and it hurt so bad. I had to gather all my self-control not to ravish her because she hasn't given me the permission to touch her that way yet. I just got contented that I could get to cuddle with her every night.

Even though I've been holding myself back, I was still happy because she's finally officially mine. My smile widened upon remembering our first night together in Montereal Hotel eight days ago...

"D-Did I just hear it right, my queen?" I couldn't believe what she just said. I wasn't sure if what I've heard was right. Maggie smiled lovingly and then nodded her head. She looked emotional. Her eyes were bright with unshed tears but smiling at the same time.

"Yes, you heard it right. I've been in denial for a long time because I knew that my feelings for you were wrong. I had Keith back then and it wasn't right for me to feel this way towards you. I tried to avoid you, expecting my feelings to eventually fade away but it became more intense instead. Now that me and Keith were over, I don't see any reason for me to hold back my feelings anymore. I love you, Marco. Now, I can finally voice it out to the world." Upon hearing the answer of Maggie, I couldn't hold back my tears.

My eyes watered because of uncontrolled emotions. I couldn't believe that I actually heard those magical words that I've been dying to hear from Maggie for the longest time.

Because of so much joy, I kissed her with all my heart. We already kissed a couple of times before but this was probably the sweetest kiss that we've ever shared. Our lips moved gently yet roughly against each other at the same time, letting one another feel how much love we had for each other.

The kiss was full of love and happiness and my heart swelled with the kind of joy that I've never thought existed.

"So, you're my girlfriend now?" I asked like a fool after that kiss; afraid that I might just be dreaming.

"What do you think?" She asked me back with a playful gleam in her eyes. I cupped her nape as I rested my forehead against hers.

"You're my girlfriend now. After hearing your declaration of love for me, I will never let you go no matter what happens. You're mine now, my queen. Mine." I professed possessively and then kissed her one more time.

She was about to kiss me back when I pulled my lips away from hers. She groaned in protest and it made me chuckle.

"Why did you stop?" She questioned irritably and I smirked.