She shook her head, "Just lay with me?"

"Always," he answered, pulling his shirt over his head before crawling in bed next to her and wrapping his arms around her. "Are you feeling any better?"

"A little nauseas still but better than before," she said quietly, lacing her fingers with his. "I guess that'll teach me to eat spicy food right before bed."

He kissed her bare shoulder, "The sickness should be over soon and you've been pretty lucky. You've only really been sick handful of times."

She nodded, "Hopefully it's almost over. I just don't like feeling crappy ... it makes my whole day miserable."

"I bet. I'm just happy it's not me," he said and they both chuckled. "I definitely wouldn't be able to handle it."

She turned in his arms and gave him a small smile, "No you wouldn't."

"Get some sleep, you need it," he murmured against her skin as he kissed her forehead.

"You do too," she said softy, resting her head on his chest.

He kissed the top of her head, "I'm going to cancel class and stay home with you. You need a day off. You've been working until eight or nine every night and you worked last weekend."

"I can't ask you to do that," she said looking up at him.

"You didn't, I offered. I'm going to stay home with my wife and son all day tomorrow. You're going to relax and catch up on some sleep ... we can have a lazy day in bed," he told her.

She kissed his chest, "You're too good to me."

He moved down in bed, holding her tightly in his arms, "You deserve it ... and so much more."

The following week brought them their next doctor's appointment.

"I'm nervous," Olivia voiced as they walked down the block to Dr. Childs' office.

"About what?" Elliot asked, squeezing her hand a little tighter.

"I think it's nerves and excitement. I can't wait to find out what the baby is and on the other hand I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop," she said honestly as they made their way into the office building.

They made the rest of their way to the waiting room in silence, Olivia signing in and taking a seat next to Elliot.

He held her hand in his, gently rubbing his thumb against her knuckles, "Are you thinking about doing the testing? I remember it saying something about once you hit 16 weeks you can get it done. You're 17 now so that's right in the range."

"Sometimes I think we should, just so we don't have to worry ... or if god forbid something was wrong, we could prepare for what to do when the baby actually got here," she half whispered as his eyes fell upon her. She tried to get a read on him, hoping not find any judgment or doubt and even anger but she didn't ... she saw love and understanding. "Then I think, 'Why risk it?' I love this baby no matter what and I do have faith that he or she will make it here safe and healthy and if something was wrong, we could handle it."

He ran his free hand through her hair and kissed her forehead, "Whatever this baby throws our way we'll deal with it ... together. One day at a time."

"One day at a time," she repeated and gave him a gentle kiss.

They settled down against the chairs and he wrapped his arm around her, "What are you thinking? Boy or girl."

"I don't know really," she said resting her hand against the ever growing bump that became more apparent every week that passed. "I read that if you're still getting sick into the second trimester it's usually a girl. But I'm carrying kink of low and that's usually a boy."