Pokemon God AU(Unova) current progress and ideas

so I decided to make a God AU for Pokemon(Inspired by various Mythologies especially Greek and kinda also inspired by the book series Percy Jackson) simply where every Gym Leader, Villain Team, Elite Four, Champion, etc. are Gods, Goddesses, Demi-Gods, etc., here, actual animals exist, Pokemon exist too as direct creations of the Gods(although I'm still debating with myself about the existence of animals...). Each Region has their own sets of Gods and the each set of Gods only tend to their Region. I decided to start with Unova cuz that is the only region I know enough about to properly turn it into this AU(don't ask how). btw each region in this AU will be slightly different from the original, with added and removed locations for the purpose.. of... you know... stuff

yeah heres some of my ideas so far(feel free to add more cuz thinking is hard)

-Elesa is the Unovan Beauty goddess as well as entertainment, however I'm still working on how I can translate her flashy Electric gym leader role into a godly aspect, she can't be a Goddess of storms since it's not her type of Electricity

-Burgh is the Unovan Wild god, protector of bugs and animals(mostly bugs though), he's also a God of art and painting and is the creator of most Unovan insect Pokemon(I said insect not bug, this is important)

-Cilan, Chili, and Cress are the Unovan Trio gods of.... huh... still not sure.... anyway, they're also partly agricultural gods(cuz their names from the translations of the games are either based off herbs, nuts, grains, or corn.... also cuz planting, watering, harvesting, and for some crops, burning. also I have this little idea that they also represent Fertility or a proper Nature cycle, but I kinda want to work on it and hear your thoughts), each control a certain aspect of nature(which are obviously plant life, water and fire). as with most sibling Gods, they share their power between each other. now individual aspects. 

-Cilan is the Unovan Herb god, as well as spices and general plant life, he is also a god of cuisine. 

-Chili is the Unovan Hothead god and tends to reside in a volcano in northeast Unova(yeah I know there aren't any volcanoes in Unova, but it says in Lentimas Town's description that they make pottery out of volcanic clay so there had to be a volcano somewhere, sadly I couldn't fine one and maybe you can help but for now I added it since there's barely any fire-based locations in Unova), he likes to challenge daredevils who come into his territory, and if he deems them strong enough, he offers them a deadly challenge(yeah this guy piled up alot of burned corpses over the millennia, don't worry, this is a common trait of Fire gods.... wait), apparently, along with his brother Cress, he's also a god of hot springs. 

-Cress is the Unovan Rain god, he is mainly the God of the two rivers that divides Unova, but he is also in charge of any body of water that's not the Sea or Caves(that's Marlon's job), his right eye is damaged and is constantly leaking water(not tears, this water ain't salty)

-Marlon is the Unovan Fishing god, the God of the Unovan seas and the ocean boundaries that separates Unova from other regions, also as his (unofficial)title says, he's also a God of fishing

-Ingo and Emmet are the Unovan Twin gods of Railways and Transport, they're two of the newest gods of the Unovan Pantheon, earning their Godhood through strength. before becoming Transport Gods, they were simply Travel Gods who protected roads and travelers, but they helped in making some of the early versions of various modern vehicles, the first of which was the train(which was first invented in Unova btw), they took interest on them and focused on them ever since(talk about favoritism). Even if they don't have as much power as the other Gods, since they're Transport gods and a few other reasons, their range extends to other regions, but are still considered Unovan Gods(for obvious reasons). some consider them as Combat Gods, with Emmet being the somewhat fun and non-fatal type and Ingo being the serious brutal type, but despite them being strong, they're generally not specialized in Combat. as with most sibling Gods, they share their power between each other. now individual aspects(finally, this took too long).