BNHA QuirkWar AU(preview)

I just decided to write this cuz I was feeling a bit depressed(its not like any of you would read this right?.... right?)

also the AU name is still unofficial for now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaos...

Disorder...

War...

That's what happened more than a century ago...

Now here we are... constantly fighting for our lives.

It all started in Qingqing, China, a luminescent baby was born.

Since then, numerous reports came in of supernatural powers manifesting throughout the world, however this caused a huge breakdown of society, with crimewaves empowered by these newfound powers.

But only got worse, some countries became hostile towards other countries and even themselves, taking advantage of these powers, this soon lead to a 'World War III' known as the 'Great Power War', almost all countries were caught up in it, even the peaceful ones eventually gave in to the destruction.

The world soon destroyed itself, leaving little for the Earth to recover from.

But the war continues to this day, with almost no peace in the world.

I live in a smaller version of what was once Tokyo City, here, we are constantly attacked by outsiders since as long as we can remember.

Because of this problem, we are constantly recruiting people to guard the outer wall or even fight the outsiders themselves, these people are know simply as 'Heroes'.

But to become one you must go through extensive training, and that was my case.

My name is Izuku Midoriya, and this is how we were able to put the country of Japan back together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow...

that was sh!t

welp you guys had your dose of crappy writing now BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE