*Grabs chainsaw... with the words "Merry Christmas" on it*

A. Meowki25!!!

B.(alread did that, ha!)

C. Okay...

1. I use my phone while going business in the bathroom

2. I think I'm depressed

3. I liek trains(✋ if ya get the reference)

4. My friend Missu-Otaku(and EVERYONE ELSE) Reads me wrong(meaning they don't understand meh! ;-;)

5. I'm terrible at writing..

6. ... but I'm a good artist

7.  I'm trash... fandom trash... sooooo....
*Aggresively throws self in trash bin*

8. I have way too many OCs

9. Words hurt me more than punches

10. I'M GLAD THIS IS THE LAST FACT

That was the fact :)

D. AHHHH FAQ NAH, IMMA JUST GONNA TORTURE A FEW

MCPhilgirl
heta_cherry
PotatoSquared_15
Andrea_Galaxy
TBNRFish24
nini12121212
Entity303_Love
Missu-Otaku

E. Oh I have a good one!

My life

F. (Warning: terrible writing, grammer, and spelling ahead)

"No... nO! NO!!!" A girl screams and pierces through the silence of the now empty world, tears form in her eyes as she stares at the once beautiful metropolis that's now mostly ashes, a wave of guilt, anger, and sadness, crashes in her mind as she starts breaking down into more tears. After what seemed like weeks of sobbing walking around, a strange, inaudible noise starts buzzing behind her, she was able to hear it, so she turns around to see... a portal... it was of gold color and bright as your average lamp. "D-did I make that....?" The girl says looking at her hands in curiousity and slight terror, she remembers being taught how to create them, but she never actually learned how to control them. Feeling brave.. and... wanting to leave this place, steps into the portal and finds herself seeming to float in a golden void surrounded by thousands of sheets of paper hanging from strings attached to what seemed like nothing, in the distance she sees a figure watching over these pieces of paper, whats the point of that? "Hey you! W-where am I?!" She calls out even if she still has a few tears running down her face, the figure turns around in surprise, the girl can now see more of it's features, it looked like a male, he looked like he was sketching something, he had a messy face spattered with what she thinks is black ink(I think you already know who this is), he wore a long scarf and... had an oversized paintbrush on his back... and he didn't look human..."Oh, hi there, are you lost? I'm ███ by the way!" He greets with a grin on his face, "N-nice to meet you, I'm... Danie."

Okay that was too long to be a teaser sooooo I think thats a spoiler...?
(God that took me forever)

G. O....kaaaay...?

That took way too long