twenty nine (last chapter)

Start from the beginning

“You know how exactly i've been to her. I'm such a bad father. And i'm grateful you came into her life. I broke her and thank you for fixing her again.” He said, sighing heavily. “Thank you for everything. Just everything. And i'm so sorry for what i did. I will live my life full of regrets until my last breath. I wont forgive myself for doing such things to my own daughter. And i know you can make her happy than anything.” He exclaimed, chuckling as he recalled how whipped and in love her daughter is whenever it was about Chaeyeon. He doesnt want to compare Anna with Chaeyeon but, the ash blonde haired made Sakura back to herself again, changed her to a better person than she is, and Sakura's the happiest whenever she's with Chaeyeon. Anna made her daughter happy too, but Chaeyeon, she made Sakura the happiest.

Sakura loved Anna too of course, but it wont beat how much she's very much inlove with her current lover. Shun saw it all. Sakura wont even dare to look to other people, and would only stare at her girlfriend with the brightest smile. And Shun knew its the same for Chaeyeon.

If she doesnt love Sakura at all, she probably left her in the first place when she learned that Sakura is broken, but she willingly stayed and fixed her slowly. Shun chuckled on his thoughts. They're soulmates. He wont complain. They're perfect for each other, they are fated to be together. Even if the world is against them, they will face it with their hands clasped together tightly. And this is why he wanted them to tie the knot already even if its still early. He knew they will last forever.

In some way, their strong relationship bond reminds Shun of something. It was him and his wife's love. Shun also fought for Rahyeon and won at the start, but unfortunately, as time passes by, he became weak and thus, this happened. Hopefully, it wont happen to them, its not like Shun will let it happen, he doesnt want his daughter to experience the same thing.

As for Chaeyeon, she was speechless. She could only give out a small smile because she knew everything the man was saying are honest and sincere. “Your daughter did a lot of things good things to me too. I learned many stuffs from her. And a savior of mine when i was trying to make meets end. Sakura did intimidate me in the first time, i thought she's that scary, greedy, and snob CEO but turns out, she's more than that, better than that but she wont show her real side and instead sticked on with her faćade because she doesnt want her broken walls to break again. She was scared to let people enter in her heart, she was traumatized but in the end, she overcame her fear and gave me a chance. It was going smoothly but as the days passes, it started to became rough ahead but its normal. We need to face a lot of challenges together in order to have a stronger bond and happy ending.” She explained her feelings and chuckled. “Funny how im just doubting yesterday. But thankfully, a wonderful woman made me think straight. I love your daughter so much, dad. And i'm willing to risk it all for her, and Nako too of course. I love all her flaws, and i accept for what she is. I love Miyawaki Sakura.” Chaeyeon added with a sweet smile. Shun was amazed and chuckled.

“I'm happy for you both. Please last forever.” He said then leaned her back to the wooden backrest of the bench then closed his eyes but of course, not missing out Chaeyeon's wink. He was getting lost in his thoughts when he realized something making his eyes widen in shock.

Did she just called me Dad????

He looked to her and saw the younger averting her gaze to him while blushing. Seems like she's embarrassed. He wanted to tease her but he let it pass and instead, he spoke again, he might forgot to inform her about his plan again.

“Anyway, i still have another stuff to discuss with you.” He said, his voice is now serious. And it gained Chaeyeon's attention. “I kept a lot of secrets from my daughter and just recently, she found out the biggest one.” He revealed. Chaeyeon got an idea and bit her lower lip, trying not to open her mouth and pry, but failed to do so.