twenty eight

WHAT TO EXPECT: lots of timeskips, long chapter, messy storyline, errors- and i apologize for that, enjoy :)

-

Chaeyeon plopped down to the vacant hospital seat, clasping her hands together then sighed before looking at Kaeun and Hitomi who are standing up infront of her.

"Hey, its alright. It happens." The head maid said, softly before patting her shoulders. Hitomi went to her side and hugged the ash blonde haired girl. "Chaeyeonnie~ Nako-chan will be alright! She's tough." She said, trying to make Chaeyeon feel better. The girl chuckled tiredly before ruffling Hitomi's hair.

"Sakura is dealing with too many problems and stress over there in Japan. How would she react if her daughter got confined in the hospital? I'm such a bad babysitter," She muttered, feeling guilty. Kaeun sighed, crouching infront of her. "I also heard the news from Yuri, she said everything is fine now there. The ex-chairman is already arrested. And i'm sure Sakura had a reason why she didnt tell you about these stuffs. Even i'am were shocked." She tried to comfort her. Chaeyeon gave her a weak smile. "I knew she kept a lot from me. She should really learn how to share, i can atleast help her. And seems like everything just happened in a short span of time." She replied, puffing a sigh then hung her head low.

Kaeun smiled. "It's better this way. Atleast, everything will be smooth from now on. Shun is a good guy. I know that," She said, but she herself was very shocked also to the news and even dropped everything to ask for some details. "I also knew, he dropped some hints. But i was too naive and oblivious." Chaeyeon said, shrugging. The head maid looked at the empty hallway.

"You should get some drink and fresh air, i heard this hospital got a nice garden. We'll watch Nako for the mean time, i already asked Sana to bring some foods. It's a lot to take in so have a time for yourself. Sakura's plane probably will land in a few minutes. Go," Kaeun shrugged her off. Chaeyeon hesitated but she could use a drink while having a fresh air, the current happenings are hard to sink into her mind.

With a reassuring pat on her thigh, she slowly stood up and excused herself before walking down to the hallway, in a journey to find the vending machines and garden. While walking, her mind was floating, thinking of the events that happened earlier.

As usual, Chaeyeon went to Sakura's house to babysit Nako. It was a shock when an unfamiliar number called her, and it was Seulgi and Chaeryeong- she informed her about Sakura going to Japan to talk with her Father. Of course, Chaeyeon was alarmed and confused because how did Seulgi and her little sister knew this? The blonde explained everything. The ash blonde girl wasnt that furious and tried to understand the situation. Meanwhile, Chaeryeong reassured her that she will take care of the matters there and promised that she will make Sakura go home after 4 hours or less because fixing the whole matter wont be long and it's already planned by Shun beforehand. She was about to ask Chaeryeong how the hell did she knew Shun and stuffs but Seulgi immediately bid goodbye and hung up because there's still a drama going on.

When the call dropped, Chaeyeon tried to contact Yuri and much to her surprise, she knew all along. The younger explained even if its not needed, but thanks to that, the ash blonde haired girl clearly understood the situation. And she would like to have a talk with Mr. Miyawaki after this but she felt so upset still.

After a few hours of waiting, the news broke out like a wildfire, its not a surprise considering how influential and powerful the Miyawaki Family at Japan and for sure, the issue wont die until a few months because it's a big deal to the Japanese netizens and other asian countries, IZONE Empire hold an important part in the business world.

And a few minutes after that, Nako suddenly whined about her stomach and vomited right after. Chaeyeon immediately drove to the nearest hospital when the kid still whined about her tummy, dragging Kaeun along with her who's trying to comfort Nako with Hitomi.