thirteen

“What? Is your boss serious? Why at the sudden request though!” Yena cant help but to ask.

Chaeyeon finally told them the meet up. The girls were shocked especially Chaewon.

She and Sakura talked about it earlier, and discussed. The reason they will use is:

“Well, she said i can request anything i wanted so she can repay my kindness by taking care of her daughter well. And i answered that she'll treat us lunch or anything, that's all.” Chaeyeon replied to her older friend.

The girls was suspicious at first but when the food was suddenly mentioned they agreed especially Hyewon, she agreed in a heartbeat. While Eunbi was playing along, she and Chaeyeon talked over the phone before class.

And the orange haired? She was just silent and thinking deeply. The reason sounds odd. She maybe worked for Sakura for only a mean time but she know what's her personality and attitude, and it was different than this. Maybe, Sakura changed a lot. And someone might be the reason.

She cant help but to stare at her ash blonde friend, the taller girl looked happy while saying the details and the spark on her eyes, says it all. But she cant just jump into a conclusion, even though it was possible.

“I didnt know Sakura-chan changed a lot. She hates socializing. I have no idea how you forced her to do this.” Chaewon finally spoke for the first time. She watched Chaeyeon's reaction.

The ash blonde haired girl felt nervous suddenly, Chaewon was staring at her deeply. “Ahh y-yeah! I didnt actually expected that she has this soft spot also. But she agreed nonetheless.” She reasoned. She practiced earlier at class on how would she answer Chaewon's possible questions.

The orange haired didnt looked satiesfied at the answer but nodded before continuing eating her food and threw another question at her. “Where and When?” She said, softly.

Chaeyeon took that as an approval. She grinned widely. “Tomorrow! Since it's Saturday. And where? Just there at the PD Mall.” She replied. The girls were shocked, especially Hyewon because she had expected that they will take them into a fancy buffet or any place that was fancy.

Hyewon was too disappointed. She thought Chaeyeon's boss is rich RICH, like insanely rich, but she will just take them into a mall? She also heard from Chaeyeon that her boss was a CEO of an Airline. The girl couldnt help but to drop her smile, the mall sounds good but she wanted to experience expensive foods.

“Ehhh? Mall only? I thought your boss is a CEO?” Hyewon whined, resting her chin at the table as she pouted. Yena just ruffled her hair and nodded in agreement.

“Yeah. Shouldnt it be to some restaurant that only can rich peope can eat?” Yena said.

Chaeyeon scratched her head. “Well, Sakura-chan isnt that fancy. She just want to go where is simple but worth it, so i picked the mall. Every food what we'll get there was on her.” She replied, and watched how Hyewon's emotionless eyes turned into a bright and sparkling one.

The said girl jolted and raised her fist in the air. “Yes! Free foods!” She cried.

Maybe Sakura was an angel that fell from heaven, Hyewon thought. She tend to like the person who treat her food, quickly even if she havent met them personally. Food is life, she said.

While Yena, she wasnt convinced how come the one of the most popular and richest person in the country/countries was only taking them into a mere mall? Isnt that a little bit dangerous to be out in the public also? Was her boss was only taking them as a joke?

“Uhm, no offense or anything but only a mall? She's really rich and she can only afford to take us to the mall?” She cant help but to ask, not trying to be sound offended. When Chaeyeon was about to answer the orange head beated her to it.