fifteen

“Yuri... What are you doing here?” Sakura mumbled, intensely staring at her friend.

Chaeyeon can feel the tension around those two and sensed that they need some time alone to talk, so she quietly excused herself to bring Nako inside her room.

Meanwhile, the unexpected visitor was only looking at the sleeping child at Chaeyeon's arms as they went upstairs. She can help but to smile when she saw her niece grew up well. It's been a long time since she last saw her, she wanted to hug her but too bad she's in a deep sleep and Sakura wont like if she would wake her daughter up. But she cant help to be curious to the one who's carrying her niece.

Probably, her nth babysitter but she was too young and pretty to be one

Sakura glared at her when her question got ignored. “I asked you, what are you doing here?” She said one more time but in more intimidating tone.

Yuri chuckled, she's already used at that intimidating tone of hers, she cant scare her. “No hugs? No 'Hi'? No 'I miss you, Yul!'? Wow, Saku-chan.” She joked, making the older woman more furious.

“You wont get any of that from me.” The woman hissed, clenching her jaw, trying to hold back the anger that was building up on her. As much as possible she doesnt want to shout at Yuri's face and kick her out of the house. “This is the last time i will ask you, Jo Yuri. What are you doing here?” She repeated again, throwing dagger looks.

The younger girl's smile faded as she looked down at the floor. “There's no one i can go to when i came back here except you. You know that i dont have a lot of friends to begin with.” She replied, before turning her gaze on the woman. Sakura looked so pissed.

“Then go to your few friends. I dont care. How bold of you to appear after you went missing for years?” She huffed. “I want you to answer the thousand questions i will throw to you but i think i cant face you like this yet.” She added, sighing.

Yuri understood it and slowly walked towards Sakura before muttering. “If that's your wish then i would gladly obey it. I'll be back soon.” And finally left the house with heavy feeling in her chest. She walked through the pathway to the gates, thinking deeply.

Meanwhile, Sakura felt the same, she was frozen until then. She thought her day would be happy but it got ruined. She felt crying, when she recalled all the memories that include Yuri there.

Jo Yuri, the only bestfriend she has left. The only person who can she leaned onto, tell her problems, and all. She thought Yuri wont left her like Anna and Riko did, but all of them, they left her. Sakura got no one when they left one by one but Nako, not until Chaeyeon came and turned her dull and cold world into a bright and happy one.

It was my fault, why am i acting like i'm the victim

Sakura stared at nowhere as her mind runs.

We're both selfish

Yuri was already walking towards to the next block when she heard an unfamiliar voice called out her name.

“Jo Yuri-ssi!”

She turned around and spotted the ash blonde haired girl from earlier, running towards her. She was confused as she watches the girl pants lightly from the running. What does this pretty girl wants from me? She thought.

“Uhm, i'm Lee Chaeyeon. I work as Nako's babysitter and Sakura-chan's, friend.” She softly said. Yuri smiled at her. “Hello, Chaeyeon-ssi. May i ask why did you follow me here?” She asked, still wearing her friendly smile. But she was actually amazed that the girl introduced her as Sakura's friend. It'll be hell to make her a friend but Chaeyeon doesnt look like the type who lies. Maybe her bestfriend changed a bit after two years.