Chapter 19 (Taekook)

<3rd person view>

Jungkook: Taehyung?! Where are you?!

Taehyung heard Jungkook from his room but didn't say a word.
Jungkook got closer and closer to where Tae was, giving Jungkook time to look around his nice home full of pictures and memories. Jungkook finally finds where Taehyung's room is and enters, he finds Taehyung laying down in bed only top naked, his hands were on his head, as he looked at Jungkook he signaled him to come closer with his finger. Jungkook gets closer to Taehyung.

Jungkook: where do I leave my bookbag?

Tae got up put his hands on his stomach, slowly going up and taking off the bookbag that hung from his shoulders. Jungkook went with it and let him do whatever he wanted to do. Tae gently put the bookbag on the side of the door and stared at Jungkook. Tae then put his hands on Jungkook's waist then unbottoning his shirt, as he took off his shirt Tae started kissing his neck and his chest. Jungkook closes his eyes and just focused on all the sounds Tae made kissing his body.

Taehyung: lay down.

Tae slowly moved back and let Jungkook lay down, following every step he made. Jungkook only wanted Taehyung in him but he didn't know if that was even going to happen. All of a sudden Tae notices JK's member trying to get out of his pants, so Tae just used his own finger and slide it against his member. JK felt the finger sliding all over his member and began to feel more excited.

Taehyung: you ready.

Tae said that in a deep voice and hypnotized JK which made him nod yes.

Taehyung: you sure

Jungkook: yes...please.

Tae took off JK's pants and boxers at the same time, he was desperate to hear the moans and grunts JK will do once his punishment came.
Tae got off the bed and went to his desk and started to look though his things, JK was curious and wanted to know what he was looking for.

Jungkook: what are you looking for tae?

Taehyung stood quiet, he didn't stay a single thing. Then he finds what he was looking for, turns around and shows JK. JK was confused and didn't know what it was. Tae gets closer to him and shows him the object.

Jungkook: what Is that?

Tae stood quiet once again. Tae laid on top of JK and began to play with his member. Jungkook started grunting, closing his eyes, he held the sheet of the bed tightly with both his hands on each side. Tae took advantage and turned on the object he was holding, he then placed it at the tip of JK's member. Jk opened his eyes and saw what Tae was doing. He didn't know what was it, but it only made JK moan louder almost to the point where it sounded like cries.

Jungkook: ahh.....uhh.....ugh....Tae... w-what are you doing....mmm... to me... ah

Taehyung: it's a vibrator.

Jungkook: O_o

.......part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~