Chapter 12(Taekook) [The Aftermath]

Taehyung cleaned up Jungkook and kissed him while doing so, then he cleaned himself.

<Taehyung>

Jungkook: Wait, what time is it???

Taehyung: it's 10:25 a.m. Why?

Both: *GASP* WE HAVE TO GET TO CLASS

They both laughed and kissed one last time before going back to class.

Taehyung walks back to class.

Jimin: There you are, I've been working on this for 15 minutes now, where were you?

Taehyung: Oh um, I was just out there, and...just looked at all the...school...decorations...

Jimin: Alright, Now come help me, weirdo. Hehe.

Taehyung: haha, Alright goofball.

*10 minutes later the bell rings*

Jimin: eep we're done. High five.

🙏🏻 (i know it's a praying emoji, just look at it as a high five emoji😂)

Taehyung: Do you have lunch next period?

Jimin: Yea, do you?

Taehyung: Yea

Jimin: Great let's go then.

It was lunch period, I get to see him. I enter lunch and I see him with this girl, as much as I hated seeing that I knew it was his girlfriend, ugh.
Jimin walked up to Jungkook.

Jimin: Hey Jungkook. Look I want you to meet someone that I just met. His name is Taehyung.

Jungkook turned his head around so fast when he heard my name. He just stared at me. Of course I had to say something instead.

Taehyung: Nice to meet you Jungkook.

Jungkook: Um, Yea, hey Taehyung.

Jimin: Jungkooook we talked about how not to be shy. Shake his hand, come on.

Jimin grabbed my hand and joined Jungkook hand with mine, all I thought about was his whines and moans and how it just got me. I bet he thought the same.

Jungkook: Yeah, my bad...

Jimin: Have you guys met or something???

I had to stop staring at Jungkook and stop holding his hand just to answer Jimin's question.

Taehyung: Yeah, we have, I accidentally spilled water on Jungkook and I decided to clean him up, by the way he just likes my hair so much he can't stop staring at it. Again Jungkook I'm so sorry.

Jungkook had a smile on his face after what I said.

Jungkook: Taehyung, I already said you're fine, now forget about it, would ya?

I haven't seen Jungkook act so manly... I loved it.

Jimin: Well anywayssss, Taehyung this is IU, Jungkook's girlfriend.

IU stared at me for the longest and just said.

IU: Hey.

Taehyung: Hey, you are so pretty.

IU: Thanks

Jungkook gave me a mad stare.

Jungkook: Taeehyuung😠

I'm pretty sure he was mad not because I complement on HIS girlfriend but bc I complemented on a Girl.

IU: Jungkook? Babe you never really do that, are you feeling ok?

oops

Jungkook: IU, I need to talk to you..

IU: Oh, Ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ouuuuuufffffff