Chapter 10(Taekook)

Jungkook: Are you sure this is okay?

Taehyung: What do you mean?

Jungkook: Me kissing you, You kissing me and were both guys...

Taehyung: Of course it is, it's called being gay.

Jungkook: oh

Taehyung: What, you don't like being gay?

Jungkook: It's not that, It's just that I never even knew I was gay until I met you...

Taehyung: I've been knowing I was gay since freshman year. When I had a Girlfriend, it didn't even worked out, she was always so nice to me but I felt weird kissing her and telling her that I loved her, so I just told her that I'm not straight... of course she suspected it and she said she's ok with it because she saw this coming. I felt really bad but it was for the best, she deserved to be happy with someone who treated her better, and well me, just be me and explore, Yea I hung out with guys, some of them thought I was weird so they stopped talking to me and hanging out with me, so yea, basically everyone knows I'm gay. Anyways after 3 years I'm with you...

Jungkook: Oh my god. Tae I'm sorry that happened. I'm here, and I do love you...O_o wait...

Taehyung: What?!

Jungkook: Umm I h-have a g-girlfriend right now...

Taehyung: Jungkoooookk, now you are gonna experience what I experienced!

Jungkook: I mean she'll understand right?

Taehyung: I mean all girls are different but we can try.

Jungkook: We've been dating for 2 weeks, I knew I should've said no to her

Taehyung: What's done is done, and what has to be done has to be done.

Jungkook: True.

Taehyung: That doesn't have to be right now. It could be later.

Jungkook: Alright...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~