Chapter 9(Taehyung)

I never told anyone I was gay, and plus I always thought I was gonna live my life alone. When I met Jungkook, he made me happy. It's not even the third week of school and I ended up falling in love with him...

Teacher: Students, I would like you to partner up with the assigned groups............Jimin and Taehyung...............

Taehyung: Who the freak is Jimin?

Jimin: Heyyy, are you Taehyung?

Taehyung: Yep

Jimin: Alright, tell me about yourself, sorry to just ask, I'm just really curious.

Taehyung: I'm just a typical guy nun much different.

Jimin: That's cool, I am too, it's just that I'm very curious, and funny.

Taehyung: Cool. Um Do you mind if I go to the bathroom.

Jimin: Of course not everyone needs to do their business at some point of the day.

Taehyung: Yeah, while I'm out you can start writing the project Alright. Teacher may I use the restroom?

Teacher: Yes, go right ahead.

I walked out of the class holding my pass and had this weird feeling like if something unexpected is about to happen. I walked in the bathroom and of course, my love was there, washing his cute hands.

Taehyung: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Oh h-hey what's up.

Taehyung: I just came to use the bathroom as a normal human being would.

Jungkook: Yeah, yeah, sorry, again I'm just so awkward.

I couldn't help but to want to shut his lips and press them against mine. Me being me, of course I pushed Jungkook into the corner stall, then closed the stall door.

Jungkook: Taehyung, guys are gonna come in...

I got out of the stall and I went to the bathroom door and locked it from the inside, turned off one of the lights, dimming the room. I walked up to Jungkook and started kissing him, eventually just making out with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~