Chapter 3 (IU)

Hmmm, I've had multiple guys behind my back, always trying to get me, I never liked any of them as a boyfriend, although I only dated one guy out of all of them but we broke up. But after I met Jungkook he really makes me feel a certain type of way, but the problem is, that he doesn't like me. Wow, how ironic.

I remember Jungkook walking way and Jimin following him trying to bring him back. One of my friends noticed how strange and red I looked

Suzy: IU, you ok? you look a bit sad and shy

I didn't say anything, I was just confused, so walked to the bathroom. As soon as I walked in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror, and all of a sudden I started to just see Jungkook and how he looked like, I smiled while thinking about it. Suzy suddenly burst in the bathroom and called out my name, my soul almost left my body.

Suzy: IU, are you in here?!

IU: Y-yeah, I am

Suzy: Oh my god you scared me, dude I've known you for a really long time, I know when something is wrong.

IU: Suzy, that guy, Jungkook, he's so handsome

Suzy: *GASP* ARE YOU IN LOVE???!!!

IU: NO, I mean I wouldn't say in love...yet.

Suzy: Get up, because we are going straight to him.

IU: Are you gonna tell him?

Suzy: Of course not, I wouldn't want you to do that to me if it was the other way around.

IU: Then what are you gonna do?

Suzy: You'll see.

I know Suzy wouldn't do something that would embarrass me and make me feel bad.

Suzy took me back to lunch and we went straight to Jimin and Jungkook

Suzy: Hey Jimin I need to talk to you. Sorry I brought IU she doesn't like to be alone. I need to sit next to Jimin, mmm IU sit with Jungkook this won't be long.

Suzy sat me next to Jungkook and she sat in between Jungkook and Jimin so she would be next to Jimin...

Jungkook: Hey, again.

IU: Hi, umm so how are you?

Jungkook: Oh um I'm good, how bout you.

IU: I'm also good. What do you think about this school?

Jungkook: It's pretty amazing actually thanks for asking. Have you always been in this school since freshman year.

IU: Ohhh yeah, and let me tell you, first days were amazing because I met friends and to hang out with my old ones. That is until all my old friends left, except Suzy, she always stood by me.

We both turned to look at her while she is speaking to Jimin. I wonder what she is talking about, eh I'm not gonna spend time investigating, I want to spend time with Jungkookie😌.

Jungkook: Well, I guess we could hang out sometime after school.

My heart beating was so fast I could barely speak, the only thing I did was smile and said...

IU: Sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUUUFFFFFFFFFFFF.....................