Chapter 16 (Taekook)

Jk and Tae entered the bathroom and Jimin turned off one of the lights, closed door, locking in from the inside.

Taehyung: you've been a bad boy kookie.

Jungkook: what did I do?

Taehyung: Don't think I don't remember what you did in line when we were getting our lunch.

Jungkook: what about what you and Jimin did?

Taehyung: what, are you my boyfriend? don't think so.

Jungkook loved the fact that Tae was acting this way. It got him and his member uncontrollable. Tae looked at Jungkook's member grow. He began to touch it, making Jungkook breath in and out slowly so that he wouldn't moan.

Taehyung; what, you like that?

Jungkook didn't want to seem desperate but he began to kiss Tae, making out with him for at least two minutes. Taehyung pushed Jungkook back, he lead him inside the stall once more and this time took his belt, tied Jungkook's hands and tied it with a hanger that was in the stall. This made it hard for Jungkook to move. Taehyung began to leave Jungkook hickeys down his neck, then he began to touch Jungkook's abs and eventually reaching to his member, this time he played around with it, Jungkook was going crazy over it, his head went back and his mouth was slightly opened, he tried so hard not to moan it out but he couldn't resist anymore.

Jungkook: ...ah...mmmm

Taehyung: shhh, if you moan, I will punish you.

Jungkook loved how Taehyung ordered him around, he wanted to know what that punishment was, of course Jungkook being curious. He decided to not listen.

Jungkook: ..mmm Tae

Taehyung didn't say anything only because it made his member feel excited. That didn't stop Tae from thinking about Jungkook's punishment, so Tae quickly stopped playing with Jungkook's member.

Jungkook: why did you stop?

Tae didn't say anything and just put his hand around Jungkook's neck, Tae licked Jungkook's lips and then he went down to his collar bone. Jungkook thought that was his punishment, little did he know there was more. Jungkook made little grunts bc of what Tae was doing. When Jungkook speaks, he spoke with a deep tone, as he was begging Tae for more.

Jungkook: ...Tae, I want you so badly...

Taehyung: You do?

Jungkook: yes...

Taehyung: How much?

Jungkook: so much...

Tae began to untie Jungkook while doing that Tae kissed him.

Taehyung: after school *kisses JK* I want you *kiss* to come over *kiss* to my house *kiss* ok?

Jungkook: ...mmm Tae why are you stopping?

Taehyung: after school, ok?

Jungkook: ok... but I'm gonna have to talk to IU first.

Taehyung: I'll be waiting for you kookie.

Tae wrote down phone number and his address and gave it to Jungkook, then he left without kissing Jungkook or anything. Jungkook expected more than just what had just happened in the bathroom, which made Jungkook unsatisfied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~