Chapter 15 (Taekook)

Jungkook didn't say a word and left.

Jimin: Did he get mad at us?

Taehyung: ughhh nooo, damn it...

Jimin: Wait Taehyung is he the guy you are "talking" to???!

Taehyung: ...yeah, and now he probably doesn't want to talk to me.

Jimin: I am sooo sorry, Don't just stand there go get him!

Taehyung gets out running back to the lunch room just to find Jungkook crying and IU with him, trying to calm him down, Taehyung stopped running and just stood there.

IU: baby? C'mon tell me what happened?

Jungkook: I told you, I wanna be alone?

IU: But babe...

Jungkook: IU I'm sorry, we have to break up, this isn't gonna work out, I'll talk to you tomorrow about it all...

IU: ...you know what, it's ok, don't tell me anything, I've always been by your side and you don't even appreciate it. Bye Jungkook.

Jungkook: IU!

IU walked away, Jungkook just thought about the incident that happened and couldn't think straight, so he stood still.
Taehyung takes the opportunity to sit next to him and tries to talk to Jungkook.

Jungkook: Taehyung go away...

Taehyung: You know I only love you. Jimin liked me and I only did him a favor by kissing him, only once, and he forced me to make out with him...

Jungkook couldn't stay mad at Tae, every time he looked at him he got weak and only loved him even more.

Jungkook: promise me you will not kiss any other dude. Only me.

Taehyung: I promise baby.

Jimin heard everything and decided to set up Tae and JK😏.

Jimin: Taehyung, Jungkook, follow me to the bathroom.

Jimin winks at Tae indicating that Jimin wanted to help them. Tae got the hint and decided to bring JK but before he did, he wiped his tears off his face with his hand sleeve. Tae walked with JK holding hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~