Chapter 5(Jungkook)

IU didn't seem to be that bad, After all she's pretty and her life has been tough at times. I mean who hasn't had tough times.

It was a Friday, finally we get to rest after this whole weird week that I've had, and plus today me and IU get to hang out.

*Bell rings*

Teacher: Class dismissed. Have a great Weekend!

Everyone walks out of the class, then IU comes up to me.

IU: Jungkook, Can we go to my house for a little bit, I really need help with homework. 

Jungkook: Of course, I'll be glad to help you out.

IU: Thank youuuu, And by the way, nobody is going to be home because my parents always work.

Jungkook: Alright.

Me and IU finally arrived home, and wow, her house was beautiful.

IU: We can enter through the garage, my room is close by. 

Jungkook: Wow you have a nice house.

IU: 감사 (Gamsa/Thanks) Come on.

UI held my hand and lead me to her room, as soon as we got there she closed the door and sat where her desk full of decorations were. 

IU: My room is sort of a mess, I'm sorry about that.

Jungkook: What do you mean a "mess"? You're room is very beautiful.

IU got up from her seat and walked up to me, all you could hear was her low high heels hit against the floor. I turn around and see her.

IU: You really think so.

Jungkook: Yeah...

IU: Any other guy would of said this was a mess and it was too much decorations.

Jungkook: But this is art. Really it is. 

IU: That's really sweet of you.

I walked in front of IU and IU follows so we could sit down, But all of a sudden she trips and I wasn't gonna let her fall so I catch her. We were close to each other. Really close.

IU: I'm sorry.

She said in almost a whispering way. Getting so close to a girl is weird to me, I thought it was just love.

Jungkook: You're ok. 

I lean in closer and she does too.......and then.......we kiss.