“Get your ass of my face” Nevin yelled pushing Harvey.

Before Nevin could attack me, I rushed towards him, leapt high in the air and punched him in the face.

The fight got over as soon as Nevin fell on the ground.

“When will you learn?” I asked extending my hand to my friend to help him stand up.

“Q, you could have at least taken one hit. I lost my money now” Nevin said taking my hand and I stiffened.

Bet?

I pursed my lips to form a thin line because I knew who made them take the bet. Let me get hold of that little jackass.

“Guys” Clay called and now everyone started laughing at him. Harvey clicked a picture of wriggling Clay with his cellphone.

“How much did you bet?” I questioned Nevin.

“Together our total is one thousand” Nevin answered twisting his neck.

“Man, I should have supported Quinn” Ram said gloomily.

“If anybody sees Quinn you inform me immediately” I commanded and they all nodded.

“Remind me to never bet against Quinn” Clay said gazing at the hole in his shirt.

“Little bugger” I spat. I am waiting for him to come home!

“Shouldn’t he be home by now?” Harvey asked checking the time.

I stopped in my tracks and frowned. “Yes. Yes he should be” I said. “Is your brother home?” I inquired Isaac who nodded in confusion. “Ask him if he saw Quinn.”

“Q, David said Quinn skipped all the classes after lunch” Isaac told me and I growled ferociously.

“I am going to kill him” I spat and tried connecting with my little brother. I frowned when I realized that his mind link was blocked.

“Search for him and no one will inform my parents” I ordered and everyone nodded with furrowed brows.

Rushing towards my house, I quickly went for a shower because I was sweating. While showering I sensed and unwelcome guest step into my house.

Gritting my teeth and muttering a curse, I stepped out of the shower and quickly hauled on my boxers and pulled up my dark jeans.

I stepped into the room just as the unwelcome guest, clad in lacy lingerie, which concealed nothing of her body, entered my room.

Lust! Lust was radiating from her.

“Get out of my room Leah” I snapped glaring at the brunette. Leah was my dad’s beta’s only daughter whose only dream in life is to become my Luna.

“I heard you are quite stressed” Leah said walking towards me while I stood leaning against the closet door. “I can make you feel relaxed” she purred caressing her fingers on my abs.

I held her wrist and growled in warning. She flinched but she still managed to keep the seductive smile on her face. “You can make me feel relaxed by leaving this room right now” I commanded dropping her hand. “Now get out of here before I ask someone to throw you” I snapped walking towards the closet shelf to pick a t-shirt.

“You wouldn’t do that” she said confidently. “You might pretend otherwise but you know we are meant to be together” Leah said while I was pulling down my t-shirt.

“You are delusional” I stated and she giggled.

“You have no mate and neither do I. So what’s wrong if we mate?” she asked chewing her lower lip. If she was trying to be seductive, then she definitely failed.