ny is only felt

After the Conjuring, we watched the second movie, and pretty soon, we went through numerous horror movies, each one a little more gruesome than the last. It was only until my eyelids started drooping that I looked outside and saw the sun peeking out slightly from the buildings, casting a slight yellow glow on the glass.

"Holy, crap it's already morning," I said drowsily, before turning my head and realizing that Noah was already asleep, draped over the side of the couch and breathing softly.

I was too tired to wake up Noah and ask where the guest room was, so I simply slid my head into Noah's lap and threw the fluffy white blanket over my arms.

I awake to orange eyelids, already feeling the bright rays of sunlight stabbing my corneas. Groaning slightly, I threw an arm up over my face and rolled over. Only a few seconds later, hit the floor and my eyes flew open. I was tangled in the white blanket and sprawled on the floor.

"Woah, are you okay?" Noah's voice cuts through the morning silence, carrying a spatula.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say with a groan and gripped his hand to be helped up.

"What are you making? It smells really good," I said, already brightening up with the scent of breakfast.

"Yeah. Pancakes. I set a plate out for you," Noah says with a smile.

"Awesome. Could I shower and brush my teeth first?"

"Yeah, I'll set out some toiletries and a towel for you. Borrow some of my clothes," Noah said, giving me a happy smile before setting out to get me some of his things.

I leave to shower with a grin.

"Hang on, I'll call an Uber," Noah says as soon as I come downstairs in one of his oversized T-shirts.

"I don't want to wear your pants, I'll look like an idiot," I say with an eye roll. "Besides I'm wearing shorts," I say lifting the hem of the shirt to show my spandex.

"You don't look like you are, plus you can't walk out of the building looking like that," he said with an eye roll.

"People aren't going to think we hooked up," I said with an evil grin.

"Wait what? That's not what I meant," Noah said, groaning in exasperation and throwing an arm over his eyes to hide his already pink face. "It's so cold outside."

"Oh. We can make it true though."

I am so in over my head.

In a short twenty minutes, I was in another Uber, swaddled in one of Noah's long overcoats.

college sucks :(