Tsuna smile. "Thank You for Trying." Tsuna said and pat I-pin's head. I-pin look up and smile. "Want to learn how? I'll teach you. " Tsuna said.

And I-pin happily Nodded.

So Tsuna with the help of I-pin made some soup which was a big help with Tsuna's condition. I-pin offer to wash the dishes as Tsuna needed to Rest. Tsuna was gonna protest but I-pin insisted so He let I-pin do the dishes and went back to his room.

Once he open the door, he was surprise to see the skylark was sitting on his bed.

"Omnivore."

"Hi, Kyoya. Sorry I'm absent today." Tsuna said and smile as he walk to bed and sat down next to Kyoya.

Kyoya then put a hand on Tsuna's forehead. "Your warm."

"Hm, I manage to have a fever. Reborn Heal me with sun flames this morning so It won't get worst. I just took a medicine earlier. So All I need is a rest." Tsuna said and smile. Kyoya then nod and stand up as he went to the Window.

"Rest well." Kyoya said before his off.

"Does he knows a door exist!?" Tsuna thought.

So Tsuna just sigh and went to lay on his bed. But his door opened and saw I-pin walk in. "Do you need something I-pin?" Tsuna ask politely .

I-pin shook her head."I-pin is making sure Tsuna-nii would have a wonderful rest." I-pin said and smile.

"Thank You for Taking care of me." Tsuna said and smile. I-pin nodded and smile back. Tsuna then close his eyes and went to lalala land.

********************************

4 days, that's how long Tsuna was having an On and Off Fever. There will be times that his temp will go up, and there will be times his temp will go down. He was absent in School so Kyoya visit him from time to time and I-pin was taking care of him. Nana and Yoshi still doesn't care and I-pin notice that.

She Know that Yoshi was a mean brat, but she consider Nana a kind hearted women but wonders why she doesn't take care or Tsuna.

Reborn told Nana Tsuna is sick and Nana's reply was just "Tsu-kun is always getting sick and next thing you know his back to normal. Let him be." Nana said to them. Which Reborn wasn't surprise that Nana doesn't care.

For Reborn, If I-pin wasn't there to take care of Tsuna, Tsuna would be left out and his fever would be worsen. Reborn wonder how Tsuna survive those days he will get Sick before, before Reborn and I-pin came to his life or, even the skylark at that matter.

But after 4 days Tsuna was all better. Its Saturday and he wanted to treat I-pin as a "Thank You" for taking care of him.

I-pin said she doesn't need to be treated but Tsuna insist. Beside Tsuna was craving for cakes anyway. So he decided to take I-pin.

So when I-pin and Tsuna walk around the street, Tsuna heard a commotion.

"That Kid again! He stole on of my display candies Again!" The vendor said irritatedly to a customer.

"The kid too steal some food in my store too." The customer said.

"What do you mean? The kid with dark blue jacket? He stole Food in my store too." The other said.

"Yeah, That kid is hard to catch because as soon you spotted him his gone within a blink of an eye."

"Kids Now a days doesn't have any manner."