➳ How Ateez Act Around You As Gangsters

• • •

Request | Lee-Winnie I hope it's okay and you enjoy it <3

I hope it's okay and you enjoy it <3

• • •

Hongjoong:

Hongjoong absolutely loves you and you're one of the few things he cares about, so it's no surprise when he's constantly trying to make you feel safe and protected. He asks you a lot of questions, like if you feel safe, if there's anything you need, if there's anything he can help you with and so on. He likes to get extra clingy and affectionate so that you can feel safer and so you know he's there for you, and it also helps him to feel at ease, knowing you're with him and aren't in harms way. He simply gets more clingier and affectionate because he's afraid for you and doesn't want anything bad happening to you.

• • •

Seonghwa:

Seonghwa knows that there's a lot of harm that could come to you and that you're at a lot of risk by being with him, so he usually tries pushing you away and keeping you away from him because he doesn't want to risk you getting hurt. You usually argue a lot because he claims you're not safe and that even having an association with him is dangerous. He loves you with his whole heart, and because of that he tries to keep you away because he knows better than anyone you can get seriously harmed, and that's the last thing he wants.

• • •

Yunho:

Yunho's afraid of the things that can happen to you, but he's also afraid of what you think of him. Because he's considered a 'gangster' who leads a not-so-normal-and-peaceful lifestyle and often causes a lot of trouble and harm to others, he thinks that you're afraid of him. Even though you're not afraid of him, he still tries showering you with all his love and acts like an angel to show you that you shouldn't be scared and that he'd never let any harm go to you. 

• • •

Yeosang:

Yeosang doesn't like acknowledging the fact that he's a gangster at all. At first, he tried hiding it from you and even though you eventually knew, he still tried to limit the amount it was spoken about. He wants you as far away from the activity as possible and doesn't really get you involved with what's going on because he thinks it's for the best. In his mind, the less you know, the safer you are. If it's ever brought up in a conversation, he gets very blunt and keeps his replies as short as possible.

• • •

San:

San often gets worried and paranoid that you don't really love him, and it's just that you're too afraid of him to leave or speak your mind. He thinks that you feel intimidated by him and are actually scared of him. You, of course, love him but he gets insecure and always thinks you deserve better and deserve a life away from people like himself. He's told you an endless amount of times that you should never be scared to speak your mind or tell him if you have a problem. You always try to do all you can to show him you're comfortable and really love him, and that actually you feel safe with him rather than frightened.

• • •

Mingi:

Mingi gets really overprotective. Like, he can't let you out of his sight overprotective. He always gets paranoid when you go out or leave him for more than a few hours and always wants you right by his side. He knows it's wrong, but he always worries about you and doesn't want anything happening to you. If you're apart for more than a few hours, he always tries to call you to check up on you. He overthinks a lot so when he doesn't hear anything off of you for a while, he goes into panic mode and doesn't stop worrying about where you are or whether or not somethings happened to you.

• • •

Wooyoung:

Wooyoung doesn't let his personal life and his work get tied together, and to him, they're two complete different things. He doesn't treat you any different than he would if he took on a regular job, and there's nothing unusual in your relationship. Although he doesn't treat you any differently, he still subtly looks out for you, but he doesn't show anything because he wants you to feel as though you're in a normal relationship.

• • •

Jongho:

Unlike Yeosang, Jongho lets you in on everything. You're his little sidekick and he always wants you to feel involved and he's well aware that you're capable of looking after yourself. He lets you help out with most things and he constantly wants you by his side, supporting him. Sometimes if he thinks something is too dangerous though, he'll ask you to sit back but if you keep pushing it, he'll let you but will worry about you more than usual. You're partners in crime and always do the work together and never exclude each other.

• • •