➳ Ateez in a Haunted House With You

• • •

request ; kwon_ttalgi_kim I hope it's okay and you enjoy it <3

I hope it's okay and you enjoy it <3

• • •

Hongjoong:

Hongjoong would be the one to suggest the idea because he thought it would be funny, but when you entered he started to regret mentioning it. He'd try and make everything seem really funny and make a joke to cover up the fear, laughing at how bad the sound effects were and how fake it all seemed, but he seriously regretted it and tried his best to laugh off the fear.

"Pfft, look how stupid that statue looks."

• • •

Seonghwa:

Seonghwa suggested the idea because he wanted to see how you'd react. He'd try and act tough to impress you and make it seem like he wasn't phased by a haunted house, but it started to hit him near the end and he couldn't wait to get out. He'd be pretty good at acting tough and unbothered, so you would end up appearing to be the one who's most afraid, but you weren't alone on that.

"That's seriously the best they could do?"

• • •

Yunho:

He suggested it the moment he saw it. He wouldn't be as scared as the other members, but would instead make literally everything into a joke. He'd casually talk to everything and everyone inside the haunted house that made you or him jump, and would be smiling throughout. He did get scared and jumpy, but would always laugh it off and then try to act all tough again.

"I thought this was supposed to scare the heck out of you."

• • •

Yeosang:

You'd suggest the idea to him and he'd agree, but during the entire thing he'd be really quiet and would barely say a word. Your arms would be locked together as you walked together, and he would jump at everything that popped out at you. He tried to act calm, but it really didn't work at all. In the end, he'd deny that he was scared and would not-so-subtly brush the whole thing off.

"I was just observing..."

• • •

San:

he suggested the idea, thinking it wouldn't be that scary, but he was afraid of all the sound effects, actors and jump scares in the building. he'd be squeezing your hand whilst laughing hysterically out of fear, unable to wipe the smile from his face despite how scared he was. every now and then, he'd lean his head against your shoulder to try and calm himself down. he just couldn't stop giggling.

"I don't know why I'm giggling so much."

• • •

Mingi:

You suggested the idea and it took a lot to get
Mingi to agree. Eventually, he did. He'd walk behind you and try hiding himself, forgetting that jump scares come from behind as well as in front so got scared a lot. He'd scream whenever he got scared, and in the end you'd probably be more sacred of his screams than the actual haunted house.

"We are never doing that again!"

Wooyoung;

He'd either be screaming or laughing. Screaming at all the scary things, laughing out of fear and at how dramatic he was being. At some point, he'd probably be louder than the actual sound effects. You'd be holding hands and walking close together, so you've either got a screaming Wooyoung in your ear or a laughing Wooyoung in your ear, or maybe even a mix of both.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?"

• • •

Jongho:

We all know Jongho, and he'd try and be the toughest person going in the building. You suggested the idea, trying to see what it would take to scare him, and surprisingly, the haunted house did exactly that. He wouldn't scream, but would clutch his heart every time something made him jump and would smile nervously. In the end, he'd probably get a little shy and would want to forget about it, but neither of you would.

"Let's forget about this, yeah?"

• • •