➳ Mingi (Ending 2)

• • •

• • •

Ending 2
- Leave -

You took another glance at the window, then walked away to Mingi, looking up at him. You wrapped you arms around his slim waist, squeezing him tightly. He returned the final hug, knowing that you were really leaving.

You pulled away and took his hands in yours, smiling up at him. "Thank you for looking after me and for letting me go," you said, truly thankful for the loving friendship he had offered you. You then kissed his cheek softly, letting his hands drop and walked to the window, sitting on the window with your legs dangling outside.

He didn't say anything when you turned your head, he only gave you a small wave and a small smile and you were sure there were tears in his pretty eyes. You returned the soft smile, jumping out of the window and taking one last glance at the house before running as fast as you could.

The house was surrounded by a forest and you kept running and running, thorns scratching your legs and tree branches hitting your face but that was the least of your concerns.

You were free. You were outside. You were breathing fresh air from outside, not from a small garden or from a window high up. You were going home.

Your plan was simple. There was no way you were going to let Mingi and the others get punished for the rest of their lives. They didn't even do anything bad, nothing worse than kidnapping you but they would be served hell for all the other crimes they'd committed.

You instead decided on telling everyone you weren't sure of your whereabouts. You just simply ran and didn't pay attention to anything around you. People were searching for them, anyway, and they were still safe.

You were finally on your way home.

• • •

Mingi's plan was simple, too. He would tell the others that you had managed to escape, fearing them doing unspeakable things to him for his betrayal. Did he really betray them, though?

After you had left, he stared at the window hopelessly. He was for sure going to miss you. He would miss hearing the gorgeous, passionate melodies being played on the piano and he would miss walking into the living room by the fire to see you sat down, reading a book quietly. He would miss being able to walk your back to your room before lights out. Gosh, he would miss everything about you not being there anymore.

He composed himself when the others entered the house, all sitting down and exchanging small conversations.

Mingi was home and he was with his family, and he knew he did the right thing despite his aching heart.